A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am at 196303 and just wanting to see how many high mileage Spec V's are still rolling original.

·
Registered
11,557 Posts
I have one at 216k, one at 182k and another that has sat more then it has ran so it mite be at 120k...

Sent from my SM-J737P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Seen some with about 250k on FB. Mine's sitting at 102k 06. Original everything. Doesn't burn a drop of oil.

·
Registered
92 Posts
148k I raced it from 80k up to about 145k sat for 3 years but engine itself runs good just a few other things need work

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Care to explain the things you may have done besides proper maintenance to avoid it from burning oil
Deleted the pre-cat at around 20k miles. Secondary intake screws are also ok. Change oil every 4-5k miles. Other than that not much else.

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Deleted the pre-cat at around 20k miles. Secondary intake screws are also ok. Change oil every 4-5k miles. Other than that not much else.
Oh, and I changed out the valve cover gasket at around 70k, along with the entire valve cover since the spark plug seals needed to be replaced. It was leaking oil inside the tubes.

·
Registered
3 Posts
2006 Spec V with over 233k miles on original motor, about 90% highway miles in FL. Just installed 2J Stage 1 Clutch this past weekend to replace original clutch/bearing/plate

1 - 9 of 9 Posts