A Nissan Sentra Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i got some 6x9 Alpines from my sweetheart for xmas :).. ive been wanting to replace the stock ones for a while now. so i think its about time :p

ive read a couple posts but from my understanding you need to remove all the rear panels.. if someone can post a link for a video or step by step instructions it would be greatly apreciated! thanks :wave:

·
Registered
413 Posts
i got some 6x9 Alpines from my sweetheart for xmas :).. ive been wanting to replace the stock ones for a while now. so i think its about time :p

ive read a couple posts but from my understanding you need to remove all the rear panels.. if someone can post a link for a video or step by step instructions it would be greatly apreciated! thanks :wave:
its really simple, you just start pulling stuff apart lol, the whole back seat/rear deck is held together with a couple of bolts and plastic pop rivets, you just have to pull stuff apart starting with removing the back part of the back seat unless you have fold down seats then remove the shelf, this is not very detailed but honestly its pretty easy once you look at it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.