A Nissan Sentra Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
196k? wow, that's impressive. Is it original transmission and engine?

My goal is to get my car to 200k. It might take another 7-8 years, but that's my goal.
Doesn't surprise me. They're have good engines and transmissions. Best QR iteration.

·
Registered
2012 Spec V
4 Posts
210k miles with original engine and transmission? That’s impressive. What do some people trash the CVT transmission.
OE clutch and flywheel was just replaced at 224k. Flywheel failed and made a horrible noise when I started the car one morning. Picked up the parts from nissanpartsdeal.com. If you want a cheaper option exedy makes the OE clutch and pressure plate, and Valeo maker the OE slave. Replaced all the mounts at that time too, valve cover and gasket, oil cooler seal, sway bar end links, Mevotech LCAs, starter from Mitsubishi electric( OE manufacturer) all the parts took about 2 weeks to be delivered. But important note, when you bleed the slave DO NOT BENCH BLEED IT(ask me how I know). If you do, air will get trapped in it and will be impossible to bleed. The procedure is weird but once it is bleed, it feels nice and firm. Other than that Mobil 1 and Mobil 1 oil filter every 5k.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts