A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Long story short, as weird as the title may seem the title is correct.

I am looking for a way to make my car click but not turn over.

Looking to see a way to remove or disconnect a certain fuse or anything.

Don't ask why.

04 SE-R Spec V

·
39,082 Posts
:eek13:

:thinking:

Reactions: triadskate

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Pull the fuel pump fuse.

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
x3 Fuel pump fuse. Best thing to do is get a 10a or 15a blown fuse and keep it in the car (whichever the fuel pump is) and replace it with that when you want to do this.

It makes it look like all of the fuses are there...A smarter person could pull the panel off and see a fuse missing.

·
Registered
3,069 Posts
You're better off calling in sick and going to a clinic if you got insurance (not the ER!)

At my job car troubles aren't a valid excuse. Just sayin...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Not for work. Just imagine who I wouldnt want to hear my headback exhaust in action

Thanks for the replies.

·
Super Moderator
5,684 Posts
Best solution is to pull the phase harness(cam sensor) won't crank and still gives the idea that it's something else other than an inop pump or obvious solutions like the coil pack needing to be plugged in

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Best solution is to pull the phase harness(cam sensor) won't crank and still gives the idea that it's something else other than an inop pump or obvious solutions like the coil pack needing to be plugged in
Thanks for the input, but I'll just go with the fuel sensor fuse. A lot easier and the person who'll be inspecting the vehicle won't be looking to fix it either.

·
Registered
9,641 Posts

·
Registered
5,223 Posts
Pulling the fuel pump fuse will still crank. You can do the starter fuse/relay or disconnect solenoid wire. Wont click but you know it gets power, but wont turn if you need to hold the key on start without killing the battery. Clutch neutral safety switch will also work or just not push the clutch if MT.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts