1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
whwy did u send th emoney as a "gift" plain dumb..
Yea...I wouldve just sent the 3% as extra...better to be safe than sorry

·
Registered
503 Posts
and the other guy who sent him his item first and waited for this character to send his end is a moron as well. You never give the dude the money without him sending the stuff, cmonnnn. Bad sellers are one thing but if your going to be a careless buyer, then imo you deserve it.

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
and the other guy who sent him his item first and waited for this character to send his end is a moron as well. You never give the dude the money without him sending the stuff, cmonnnn. Bad sellers are one thing but if your going to be a careless buyer, then imo you deserve it.
Main reason why doing a trade over the mail is not a great Idea also....If I do a trade there has to be collateral on paypal lol

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
whwy did u send th emoney as a "gift" plain dumb..
Yea...I wouldve just sent the 3% as extra...better to be safe than sorry
Main reason why doing a trade over the mail is not a great Idea also....If I do a trade there has to be collateral on paypal lol
exactly... thats what new york teaches you haha

You have all spoke words of wise men. On another note it seem that he has finally made contact with me. I guess someone has informed him about whats going on. I have just one question, I did not know this site and b15sentra.net was his own personal site?

update: http://www.b15sentra.net/forums/showthread.php?p=2540169&posted=1#post2540169

a pm quote from the man himself:

{you coming onto MY boards as a newb and trying to make me look bad becuase you have ants in your pants over some headlights}

I guess this little girl is giving him problems :p

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
i know him personally and honestly he is not a bad guy. he s just a busy guy, just like the rest of us.... honestly i don't know the story, but when i asked about the headlights before i knew you bought them, he told me they were sold.

he bought the projectors, just recently, and to drive around without headlights is a bad deal here, and he works night shift...

just throwing facts out there man, but it hasnt been that long since you purchased?

however, its been worked out....

·
Registered
914 Posts
Looks like I have the same problem with Jose Martinez as the other fellas did, I wish I knew about this post before dealing with with.

I sent Jose Martinez the money through PayPal on the 4th of November for a Cat-Back Exhaust System that he stated that he needed a weeks time to ship it out, so came the 11th nothing. Then he said he was going to have someone ship it out for him and still nothing, I haven't herd from Jose Martinez since the 17th of November and gave him ample time to ship out. Now its the 7th of December and the guy is still MIA.

All I asked the man to do is SEND IT OUT! It takes less then 10 minuets to do it, either at the Post Office USPS or USP Store.

I would never do this to any of my customers no matter what, walking away with someones money is called theft in my book.

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
i got ahold of him when you pm'd me, he said he would get ahold of you by friday, the 5th....

sorry for not pm'ing you back, i was out in the field working

·
Registered
914 Posts
i got ahold of him when you pm'd me, he said he would get ahold of you by friday, the 5th....

sorry for not pm'ing you back, i was out in the field working
It's all good, definitely understandable as long as you weren't ignoring me its cool. If you can get in touch with him again just tell him to ship it out ASAP there will be no hard feelings.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts