A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Super Moderator
20,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Curious if any of you guys have Hydro Dipped anything?????

It looks super cool. There are TONS of new crazy cool transfers. I am very interested in it. You can dip almost anything. Metal, plastic, etc.

I have no idea what it costs. Do you?????

If you have no idea what I'm talking about I can post some youtube videos. Or you can just go search Hydro Dip on youtube. But basically you can transfer intricate designs onto stuff. Carbon fiber, fire, skulls, graffiti, hundred dollar bills, animal fur, wood grain, all kinds of camo, guns, trippy weird stuff, etc.

I'll like to dip my Glock frame (maybe) and obviously there are tons of cool ways to use it on cars. Might do my Datsun's wheels if I can find a shop locally. You can dip car parts and interior pieces. There are some do it yourself kits too. Looks easy enough.

Check it out!!!! Holler if you have experience with it!!!! Know what it costs????

·
Registered
74 Posts
I've done some research after seeing this myself but could never find what prices were like. seems like its something that would be pretty pricey, just from cost of the machine and chemicals they have to use alone. i saw an add on craigslist of a guy that does it somewhere in CT. The number is 413-455-5380 idk if you wanna call and ask about prices and whatnot but you can def get some answers there.

·
Super Moderator
20,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What machine to you refer to? Can that guy make custom transfer sheets or something???

Otherwise its basically just a tub of water. You float the sheet. Then you spray activator chemicals (that I agree I think are not "cheap") and then dip

I googled and found a place a town over that does it. They don't give prices in the website, but I may call about it. I'm pretty curious about this stuff. Lots of cool stuff you could do.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts