A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 2646 Posts

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know we have a good amount of b15 folks in OH , but where the hell yall at right now.... let's have a meet since every other states' sentra have thier own meet this summer....

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll go. There are at least five other modded sentra's in Indiana that I've seen. I just don't know any of them.
yeah you guys have 7 think, and here before the old msv down we used to have 9 cars came out the meet. That was 2 years ago....now i am pretty sure going to be more....

·
Registered
940 Posts
Sup guys, i reside in ohio aswell. lmk if yall wanna meet up sometime. im down for it. im more central ohio so lmk

·
Registered
413 Posts
im in cleveland and i would be down for a meet for sure

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i am still around in c-bus and few days ago i saw this 03 blk spec-v on 270S,
He only have blk hoursing projector headlights and rest are stock parts. If you were the driver let me know:D wasn't trying race you, I was in a hurry to rush to my classes lol plus mine is 1.8..

·
Registered
3,170 Posts

·
Registered
3,170 Posts
i need to meet up with someone who isnt too far away for a little comparison and maybe a cruise or something afterwards even though its ****ty out

·
Registered
3,170 Posts
true true. it just sucks when there arent as many folks around with the same modded up car as you. i drive around all the time and i think i have seen maybe 2 other specs in about 4 years besides mine and my buddies but we havent even had our cars that long lol. i always roll by base model sentras tho lol

·
Registered
499 Posts
yea there are only 3 spec around here and about 5 or 6 base sentras. I myself am not modded, YET, but will begin as soon as i get some more money lol or find the right deals haha

·
Registered
2,675 Posts
Hello, im from bellefontaine, about an hr from c-bus, and lima. I've talked with 03spec-v some thought i'd check in here. the black spec -v on 270 might have been mine. i bought it 2 months ago at a small dealership down there. if it was then they sold the projectors b4 i bought it. I have a mach 1 lip, that came on the car.

1 - 20 of 2646 Posts