A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

2601 - 2620 of 2646 Posts

·
Registered
633 Posts
Gotta be careful dealing on Craigslist man...

·
Registered
908 Posts
Oh yeah. That was me. I was out that way by Cleveland. Was going to Loomis armored gaurd service. Thats my new job. Ill be starting in a couple weeks.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Oh yeah. That was me. I was out that way by Cleveland. Was going to Loomis armored gaurd service. Thats my new job. Ill be starting in a couple weeks.
Yeah, I figured that was you. You passed my work, I'm in the shopping center you cut through. I walked outside to have a better look because I saw you from the window. :p looks pretty clean.

·
Registered
908 Posts
In steelyard? I dont remember crossing through a shopping center. Maybe I did. Lol
I got lost.
N thanks man!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Well I still have my car back home outside Lancaster. I'm stationed in Japan right now so I kinda sorta can't take it out for a drive anymore :mad: But I gotta say the plan right now is to bring an R32 back home, and load it up full of stuff from a super awesome part store called UP Garage in Tokyo. Dear god the discounts on the stuff would make your wallet whistle. Refurbished coils overs that cost over $500 a pop you can get around $300 for the full set.

·
Registered
940 Posts
Nice those are super sweet deals. Any decent prices like it for vdubs got me a little gti bout due for a complete suspension revamp so might be looking for better than stock.

·
Registered
940 Posts
Ya they got their bugs but sofar my gti has been a good sport. The pervious owners took really good care of it. Only issue I have is the ccm keeping my marker lights stuck on sometimes. Other than that the vr6 n trans are real sound

·
Registered
940 Posts
Hey since I woke yall up. If yall see an 07-2005+ production 1.8s special edition modle with the rockford package being parted out or scrapped I need the dash wire harness. If someone could save one.

·
Registered
3,170 Posts
2601 - 2620 of 2646 Posts