A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

2621 - 2640 of 2646 Posts

·
Registered
8,940 Posts
If anyone sees this in time I need a second person to drive out with me tonight to pick up another b15. Any takers!?!?
If you were closer I'd help you out. But I'm on the opposite side of pa

·
Registered
3,170 Posts
Eh it's okay, the guy just called me and apparently they have misplaced the title so I won't be picking it up until I come back from Mississippi in two weeks.

·
Registered
8,940 Posts
How does someone misplace there title. I keep mine in my safe lol

·
Registered
3,170 Posts
Right!? I keep mine in a particular place where they cannot be misplaced. Not sure but I do know he's a lawyer so that's interesting.

·
Registered
8,940 Posts
Must not be a good one. Don't know of many lawyers that own a spec

·
Registered
3,170 Posts
It was bought for his son who was in college. He was in the symphony orchestra and the guy sounds like a black dude so I'd assume that the car was never really messed with.

·
Registered
8,940 Posts
Hopefully they atleast changed the header and checked butterflys. But ik you know what your lookin at

·
39,073 Posts
This might sound bad, but fuc it.

It doesn't sound as if he's a good lawyer.
Losing the title to your SENTRA? If I was on trial for murder and my lawyer pulls up in his SENTRA, I would demand another one....:lmao:

·
Registered
3,170 Posts
Yeah the stock manifold was replaced with what looks like an eBay header. The exhaust has seen better days though. It needs replaced.

·
39,073 Posts
Yeah the stock manifold was replaced with what looks like an eBay header. The exhaust has seen better days though. It needs replaced.
Small stuff, but you already know that. How much are they asking for it?

·
39,073 Posts
23 for a running car isn't bad. Congrats.

Can't wait on the build thread though....

·
Registered
8,940 Posts
Haha not gonna be much of one. Just throwing all my parts on it then driving it till it dies.
What kinda parts we talkin? Turbo or supercharger

·
Registered
3,170 Posts

·
Registered
8,940 Posts
I'm not sure it was a while ago I read a thread and I think it was you that made a solid passenger motor mount?

·
Registered
3,170 Posts
I had the aluminum and steel stock for solid aluminum mounts to be made, I gave it to a "friend" to make them along with my hand drawn blueprints, and I have never heard from him again. That was like two years ago.

·
Registered
8,940 Posts
I had the aluminum and steel stock for solid aluminum mounts to be made, I gave it to a "friend" to make them along with my hand drawn blueprints, and I have never heard from him again. That was like two years ago.
What a friend he was lol. I think I actually have a trunk brace you made. Got it from a member in Ohio

·
39,073 Posts
Build the spare engine. I don't think that you'll regret it.

2621 - 2640 of 2646 Posts