A Nissan Sentra Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yo whatsup everone....well i put that piece in the o2 sim 2 get the check engine light off....well for 10 miles it was off then it popped back on...but it wasnt for the 02 sensor....the codes were p0037...which was something with bank 1 and 2 and involving heat or something....the other was p0507 which is the idle control valve....what the f**k do i gotta do to get them off?? any1 with help please lemme know a.s.a.p. i need an inspection!!

thanks to all in advance

·
Registered
55 Posts
you sure you wired the sim right? I put a sim on my 240 before and wired it wrong... got all kinds of wierd error codes. I eventually got rid of it (long story) and did a custom o2 sensor setup to fix my issues.

G

·
yo whatsup everone....well i put that piece in the o2 sim 2 get the check engine light off....well for 10 miles it was off then it popped back on...but it wasnt for the 02 sensor....the codes were p0037...which was something with bank 1 and 2 and involving heat or something....the other was p0507 which is the idle control valve....what the f**k do i gotta do to get them off?? any1 with help please lemme know a.s.a.p. i need an inspection!!

thanks to all in advance

Are your o2 sensors 4 wire or 2 wire?

·
Registered
4,898 Posts
sounds liku have a bad o2 sensor and a throttle response problem.. its not sitting right at idle... check your TPS throttle position sensor... and make sure if u wired up ur 02 sensor u did it right.. our cars have 2 wires on the sensor.. a white and black... did u bang or drop the sensor?

·
Registered
4,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeh i was thinkin i had a bad o2 sensor from no cats for a long time or something...maybe its just really dirty....i never dropped it or anything.....when u ask about wiring do you mean how do i have the foulers plugged with the 02 sensor or the wires themselves??

·
Registered
616 Posts
when i had to get my car inspected after moving i just reset my code and my car passed inspection basically right after i got to the dealer i cleared the code they did the inspection and i was out in no time iv had the same code on for like 3 months now system rich bank 1 just ignore it my car has been running the same if not better soooo fock it

·
Registered
4,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
gorilla i was thinkin bout trying that but someone was tellin me it wouldnt work....so u basically jus deleted the codes right b4 u went 2 the dealership nd when they ran it threw the computer nothing showed up?? did u disconnect the battery also or jus deleted the codes?? get back 2 me asap thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts