A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Is that atleast the turboed optima? I'm the head detailer at a kia dealership and imo only the turboed optima and the sorentos are even worth buying btw did you get everything on the ademdom like ur pin striping mud guards touch up paint bunch of shit they usually screw ppl on that but u pay like an extra 2g for shit u don't even get
I believe I saw a turbo one at my local delearship and was interested in test driving it, but this dealer is known for shadiness. Asid from the warranty, what other points highlight this car??

·
Registered
7,381 Posts

·
39,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
You guys are hilarious....lol

It drives like a damn dream man. But, it only had 17 miles on it. When it was in for a check up, they gave me a new malibu and that thing looked and sucked monkey balls. Rougher ride than my SE-R...
If you're getting one, get it from a 'true' dealer and haggle with them. Warranty is the main thing really, 10 years, 100K power train, but it also looks good and gives you every feature you could ever imagine for a damn good price.
I compared the fully load SX that only missed the heated steering wheel to a 3 series BMW with the same features. I'm talking blind side sensors, etc etc...... and OMG... the price difference made me just get up from the BMW dealership and RUN....lol

Honestly, I love how they look, they're roomy AND if anything goes wrong with your engine or transmission with 99K miles on it after 9 years and 10 months, you get it fixed FREE!!!
I don't see anything to lose really.

What's sad is that my collection is not done yet. The last missing pieces are a Supra and a M3 (E46) .....:(

No one can stop me by buying the cars I want, but it causes alot of 'jealous' arguments though.....lol

Educate them Willms. Tell them that every REAL bike is a manual.....lol

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
No 15k rev, no care

·
39,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
No 15k rev, no care
You'll care if you ever see 'King'. It only revs to 11K, but you literally have to hold on for dear life.....lol.....lol

·
39,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
You sir should be banned from the internet.....lol

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Then I wouldn't have anything to do for the 12 hours I'm at work.

All i do is look at car and bike parts lol

·
39,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
You super charged the bimmer yet?

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Nah. Had some other "life shit" pop up.

Not sure if I'm still going to S/C or not.

Seriously considering trading in on an S6.

·
Registered
609 Posts
Bro the only help you need is picking out accessories for all your cars. And I want to thank you for making me feel more normal. There is nothing wrong with owning 5-8 vehicles especially if they all run.

·
39,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Bro the only help you need is picking out accessories for all your cars. And I want to thank you for making me feel more normal. There is nothing wrong with owning 5-8 vehicles especially if they all run.
Thank you!!!!

I had a co worker who was like 'You could only drive one at a time.'
I was like, 'well, why do you have more than one shoe? Don't answer that and jus STFU!!!'.....lol

Another co worker said that his neighbour had over 30 cars.
I was like 'oh shyt. Where?'
He answered, 'On his acres of land.'
I immediately gave him the :eek13: and :facepalm: then asked the obvious question, "How many of them can he put the key in and DRIVE?"
Answer, "None". So I politely told me coworker that his neighbour does NOT have over 30 cars, but instead he has quite a few pounds of USELESS METAL.

I hate when good cars go to some stupid people who just like saying "Oh I have that car" when the car is a heap of crappy metal just sitting there rusting away.
Sell the damn thing to a worthy buyer who would actually restore and use it.

FUC!!! I hate people sometimes.....:mad:

Yo Willms, that audi is nothing but electrical problems man. So I always said FUC THAT when someone tries to make me buy one.
Every mechanic I know HATE electrical issues, muchless for one on one of those complicated cars....lol

·
39,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Yo Willms, that audi is nothing but electrical problems man. So I always said FUC THAT when someone tries to make me buy one.
Damn... isn't this ironic.....lol

21 - 34 of 34 Posts