A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Nissan Sentra SR 2010 and I'm looking for people that could tell me how to give her a little more power, if anyone has any advice would be amazing

·
6,708 Posts
Unfortunately, the MR20DE doesn't really have a lot of options. They make the usual, intake header exhaust, but since the car itself doesn't really have a lot of support for the SpecV much less on the MR20 versions. DC Sports I think makes a header for the car, but the rest will probably be more suspension stuff like bars and coilovers. You can check out Proto2.0's build here: ProTo2.0 / 2010 Sentra / Florida He's really the only one I know of that actually put anything on the MR20. Good luck.

·
Super Moderator
5,511 Posts
I actually have a crank pulley for an MR motor, MR18 actually and it will work on the 20. Wonder if the versa/ cube intake would work?

·
6,708 Posts
I actually have a crank pulley for an MR motor, MR18 actually and it will work on the 20. Wonder if the versa/ cube intake would work?
The pulley works like you mentioned, but the intakes don't. The intakes made for the Versa wraps around and on top of the battery while the sentra actually goes down the wheel well.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts