A Nissan Sentra Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
05 spec-v
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Day 1 car on wheel dollys to move around easily. Got the hood off and strut bar. Along with hood latch and other broke bumper parts to get to t he radiator core.. hopefully later today will have the core out

Attachments

· Registered
05 spec-v
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Right. You would think since I wire 440 and 220 all day I could handle a Lil clip.. good thing new engine they just left them in tack and I can just heat shrink the wiring back if needed.

· Registered
05 spec-v
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
👌 awesome.. least I'm getting somewhere... going back after work to take off power steering and idk what else but hopefully have it dropped tonight since I got the lift free from the stang

· Registered
05 spec-v
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Didn't get it dropped today but I feel close. Need some pitch fork thing for steering rack. Idk.. got both intake manifolds, power steering, brakes, rotor, shock assembly, and fuel rail. Productive

Attachments

· Registered
650 Posts
if you're referring to trying to removing the axles then whack that tie rod end with a hammer ON THE LCA KNUCKLE NOT the tie rod lol and it should pop right out but you have to be a man and whack it hard loosen the nut underneath first then you can use a pry bar on the axle from the transmission driver side pop the axle out by kicking the pry bar once you have the thing lined up on the axle shaft and then the lca will lower down and the axle should come out when you pull it from the knuckle then loosen the 3 bolts that hold the passenger axle to the axle bracket mounted to the back on the bock after that use a jack handle or a long metal pipe and insert it into the tranny diff hole and whack that axle free with a big hammer until it moves free and repeat taking the tie rod and the inner tie rod off and then your done with that and it should come out no problem

1 - 19 of 19 Posts