A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey fellas i'm feeling like a Newbie I can't remember how to post Pic/Video on here. I finally had time & money to get back on my Sentra after 2+yrs taking on a New Project 1992 Supra MKIII. I Made a few different changes & finally happy to see the car making nice Power thanks to VTR/Vinny Ten Racing. I tried posting my dyno sheet to show the improvements but can't seem to post it. I'm very happy making the Highest HP on 93 Ocatane & Maybe in the near future I will be #1 in the Highest HP. But for now i'm very happy & will enjoy the car at this level & get back to my Supra which i have put in a lot of time making it different from other MKIII. So tell me what have I been missing? dyno sentra.jpg

Reactions: zeno

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
2J-Racing makes turbo kits for the QRs. I need a another engine, is being call the pussy wagon by my friends. other then that nothing welcome back.

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
2J-Racing makes turbo kits for the QRs. I need a another engine, is being call the pussy wagon by my friends. other then that nothing welcome back.
Oh Ok. Are there any OG's still be on here?

·
Super Moderator
20,872 Posts
GayG-Admin destroyed the forum and apparently don't feel like fixing it.
All the "regulars" have migrated to SoundEfxLand to chat. If GayG-Admin doesn't fix the forum I'll be in SoundEfxLand too I guess pretty soon. Better than resorting to Facebook. Which I am now sadly realizing I may eventually have to do. Fuck Facebook :facepalm:
Fuck GayG-Admin :46:

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yo i still try to check in
site doesn't really function

welcome back

almost 563hp and way over 400ft lb tq

beautiful

any details on the engine?
9:1 compression, Darton Sleeves, P&P Head ferrea valves, c1 cams,custom intake manifold,Custom V band Turbo Manifold

Reactions: funguy26 and yogi b

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
GayG-Admin destroyed the forum and apparently don't feel like fixing it.
All the "regulars" have migrated to SoundEfxLand to chat. If GayG-Admin doesn't fix the forum I'll be in SoundEfxLand too I guess pretty soon. Better than resorting to Facebook. Which I am now sadly realizing I may eventually have to do. Fuck Facebook :facepalm:
Fuck GayG-Admin :46:
is Ash still in charge of B15u?

·
Super Moderator
20,872 Posts
is Ash still in charge of B15u?
He still owns it but VerticalScope or something like that is actually in charge of it and they subcontracted admin duty to these AG-Admin worthless hacks. There is probably nothing Ash can do. But maybe he could light a fire under somebody. Surely ignoring the issues here is some violation of some contract.

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
He still owns it but VerticalScope or something like that is actually in charge of it and they subcontracted admin duty to these AG-Admin worthless hacks. There is probably nothing Ash can do. But maybe he could light a fire under somebody. Surely ignoring the issues here is some violation of some contract.
ok

·
Registered
3,001 Posts

·
39,069 Posts
Welcome back pimp.

Reactions: cupit867

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
3,010 Posts
Making good power. You're gonna have to fight with a B13 running a gen2 6266 as well if you plan on that top spot ;) lol

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm good for been in the top 5:). I held the #1 spot for a couple summers:). I will always be in a class all by myself full
Interior with a/c:).
Making good power. You're gonna have to fight with a B13 running a gen2 6266 as well if you plan on that top spot ;) lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts