A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, hope everyone's had a good weekend. So this winter, while I'm stuck in doors thanks to the glory of Utah, I plan on rebuilding my QR. Now I would like to reach 200bhp and have no clue on how much I would have to reach at the crank, non the less know really where to start at all (aside from pulling the motor out of the car). Some help would be nice, oh and I want to keep it N/A. Is this do-able and if it is can someone point me in the direction to get this venture underway.

Thanks,
Nic

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Welcome.
Here you go http://www.2j-racing.com/
If its 200 N/A you want, bolt ons wont get you there unless your tuned.
:wave: Goodluck

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What about boring it? any options there? I keep hearing about C1 cams how good are they?

·
BDSF
11,452 Posts
Bhp or whp? 200bhp is easy, 07+ pistons, C1 cams, and a good Uprev tune.

·
Registered
3,069 Posts
some cams will throw codes making it hard to inspect. I forgot which ones I heard do that. Going to have to use the search bar. I think it's stage 2 bc's

·
BDSF
11,452 Posts
S1's have been known to throw p0300 randomly... and they are pretty mild. Some say raising idle helps, some say it doesn't, lol. Just keep a code reader handy (or learn the pedal dance) and clear anything before inspection happens.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm sorry guys I meant whp, but I like how simple the bhp. I'll probably just stick with that since it's my first build

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Im about to finish my first build. Its all well worth it N/A. Gotta have deep pockets I learned that the heard way lol.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts