A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered a clutch kit and flywheel from Justin last week, I sent the payment on Wednesday night, it came from 2 separate locations, but both packages have already arrived at my home.

That's just amazing customer service, I've been doing business with him for years and I have bought all sorts of things from him.

I really recommend him highly, buy with confidence people, you always get your moneys worth with this guy, his prices are yet to be beat. :fing02:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
383 Posts
I second this. I called him at 10 one night to order some ES LCA bushings, had them at my door in two days, or less then 50 hours. Good guy to deal with.

·
Registered
716 Posts
+1 he is indeed
ive ordered a few things from him, most recent an mtx-l wideband, he contacted innovate while they were at SEMA or w/e and got me pricing and everything. Waiting on shipment but thats on innovate being out of stock currently : /

but ICP+ is a great place to shop

·
Registered
21,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
+1 he is indeed
ive ordered a few things from him, most recent an mtx-l wideband, he contacted innovate while they were at SEMA or w/e and got me pricing and everything. Waiting on shipment but thats on innovate being out of stock currently : /

but ICP+ is a great place to shop
Innovate sucks like that sometimes, one time I ordered $1500 bucks worth of stuff and the innovate widebands took the longest to get.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
651 Posts
Justin is a good dude. Ordered many items from him, and have never had a problem. Most recently ordered...GReddy 60mm exhaust gasket.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts