TDMi 5 Lugs Conversion Kit 5 x 114.3

We have 6 options:

1. Front Hubs (1 pair) $290

2. Rear Hubs (1 pair) $260

3. Sleeves & Washers $110

4. Rear Hubs (1 pair)+Sleeves & Washers $299

5. Front Hubs (1 pair)+ Sleeves & Washers $350

6. Combo option include Front & Rear Hubs (2 pairs) with Sleeves & Washers $500

For ease of tracking and purchase, please provide the option number, the platform QR/QG model and shipment details.

*Prices include Paypal and handling fee to the lower 48 States. For other areas, please check with me.

Additional Note: All Hubs will come with stock O.E. size studs and the Hubs are for Non-ABS models only.
For ABS-equipped models is available. (ABS rings can be sold individually.)

*Hubs for QG18de available now.

Warranty will be issued for each item. Front Hubs and sleeves will have unlimited mileage warranty and Rear hubs will have ONE year / 12,000 miles warranty. Should any item fail within the time frame as stated above, the item will be replaced at no charge but this DOES NOT include damage caused by abuse or negligence. We will review the product, and at our discretion, decide if the damage would or not be covered. All shipping will be covered by the customer(s).

·
Registered
9,641 Posts

·
39,045 Posts
Nice price.

But why are the rear hubs only have a 1 year warranty?

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So you need the sleeves to run the front hubs? They don't just bolt on? Looks good and price isn't bad, gotta save up!
Sleeves for rear usage. Front is straight bolt on no extra modification at all, yes took me 12 hours to come out this price for you guys. I am not kidding.....

·
Registered
3,379 Posts
U should post a How To so we all see exactly whats involved for install (front seems EZ just bolt in, Rear i dont get??)

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
U should post a How To so we all see exactly whats involved for install (front seems EZ just bolt in, Rear i dont get??)
There will be, and rear is SUPER simple.
1. you would need take out your wheels,b big center nut, calipers, rotors,lines.
2. take out your hub
3. put on the rear kit that I provide
4. put on new hub
5. put everything back
6. Put on your new 5 lugs wheels
7. Done

Check my Honda Fit reference pics, it is the same steps. The only difference is minus abs ring steps.

Good to know. Thanks.
Your welcome.

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Fuck me I fail at reading. Its the first fucking line!

Sent from my phone. Who cares what it is. They all do it now-a-days.
hahah you are good man,you just tired since it is 2:35 am lol
I also make sure all the details are posted for everybody.

1 - 20 of 291 Posts