A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Info::
This mod provides you better handling, less vibration, solid front end especially if you have coilovers on your car, it does make your ride will smoother/comfortable. Personally, I put these more than 2000miles now. Everything goes perfectly fine. NO alignment requires on this mod at all, everything is directly BOLT ON to your sub frame.
Per package will include 4 rigid collars with label on them to identify the location to put on.
It is a great mod for stock/street/track usage.

Review:
http://www.b15u.com/tdmi-kuos-garage/30925-tdmi-rigid-collar-subframe-insert-install-review.html#post520585

Payment:
Price is 50.99 shipped to the lowered 48 states!! NOW only 40 shipped to lowered 48 states!!
Other area please contact me

·
Premium Member
2,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
if you haven't got this, i highly recommend this is a must for all the b13/b14/b15/n16 guys!! shit it rocks, and it works great on stock/mod cars.

·
Premium Member
2,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Got few left, if you haven't got a set highly recommend. Good for stock or mod cars!!!

·
Premium Member
2,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Another pictures to show how serious these gaps can get worse!!! D/D or track usage friendly!!
Now it is only 40 dollars!!!
rigid collars gaps.jpg

·
Registered
331 Posts
Good pics Steven. I'm actually fitting mine in the next few days as I'm doing a clutch change so while I'm down there I'm dropping the subframe.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Yeah going to clean it up, de rust, lick of paint. I know I dont need to to fit these but while I'm there in going the whole hog.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts