A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
nice nice. just try not to be crashing into anything without that airbag there anymore:icon16:

·
Registered
2,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
pic are dark but i just love it so much i had to share! it dark here so the best i could do for now!

on

off

·
Registered
2,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
so much love here! best b15 site on the web! i didnt even get one comment on the other site yet : (

·
Registered
2,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
any info on the model # or are all of the hubs the same??
What u need to know? I got the NRg short hub with the 2.5 nrg quick release. I know that sentra and 240sx hub are all the same spine. Quick release fit all depending on what kind of aftermarket steering wheel u get.

·
Registered
26,956 Posts
What u need to know? I got the NRg short hub with the 2.5 nrg quick release. I know that sentra and 240sx hub are all the same spine. Quick release fit all depending on what kind of aftermarket steering wheel u get.
lol pretty much the model # or part # of the quick release hub. pretty much as if i wanted to order one, which one do i get.

·
Registered
2,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
lol pretty much the model # or part # of the quick release hub. pretty much as if i wanted to order one, which one do i get.
Nrg short hub with the 2.5 quick release best out there. U want my part number? I can get it for u when I get home.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts