A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
That is pretty damn sweet dude...

Any chance you might be able to tell us all where you got em? I would so love to put those in...I know you said Ebay, but like who makes em/sells em?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
11 Posts
That is pretty damn sweet dude...

Any chance you might be able to tell us all where you got em? I would so love to put those in...I know you said Ebay, but like who makes em/sells em?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

sorry i got back so late, but here's the link to the product on ebay. it might say out of stock but then if you search through the sellers product you'll be able to get it.
2004 - up Angel Gauge & Have SENTRA SE-R SER Gauges | eBay
the seller is wholesale-overstock

·
Registered
903 Posts
First I just want to say thank you all for the helpful information. I really appreciate the helpful information that this community provides.

I just began changing my HVAC bulbs and since I'm a bit of a energy freak I got LEDs. Soon every light in my car will be LED. Anyway, I saw that Apatel used T4 Neo Wedge bulbs for his gauge cluster, but they actually make BAX LEDs for gauge clusters that are the exact match and full replacement for the #24 bulb and bulb holder. I believe our correct size would be B8.5D, but I won't be able to confirm that until the ones I just ordered come in. Here's what they look like:

Most LEDs I order from Ebay in packs of 10 because they're so cheap that way and it leaves you with plenty of spares in case one blows or a buddy needs one. I haven't spent more than $10 on any pack of 10 LEDs yet. I replaced all 14 of the bulbs in my wife's Camry (10x 194 bulbs and 2x #24) and only spent $15 total. That excludes the 194 Cree back up lights that I installed though because those are ~$25 for a set of 2 on ebay and ~$40 on any other web page that I've found them on.

·
Registered
903 Posts
I might have been wrong about the B8.5Ds. I just found some PC74s that appear to be a better match:

I guess I'll be ordering some of them soon.
Superbrightleds.com also has them in a high power version too:

21 - 29 of 29 Posts