A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some girl rear-ended me last Wed. She destroyed my bumper and damaged my exhaust. There's no collision on my car right now, so I'm having to make a claim through her insurance. She has some rinky dink insurance company that doesn't like to answer the phone. I called and made the initial claim Thurs. morning and was told an adjuster would be out to look at my car in 3 business days. It has now been 4. and I have curently been sitting on the phone for 30min waiting for someone to pick up. Advice?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks!

Update: After an hour on hold, then sencondary hold, I got sent to some woman's voicemail. FTL. Lol.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Dude that blows, I know your pain..almost.. I got rear-ended thanksgiving and it took FOREVER to finally get it settled. My bumper has a nasty ding in the back (the whole left corner is pushed in) along with both my headlights shattered when i hit the barrels because of being rear-ended and having the whole lower grill crack and the upper grill getting messed up.. but it was purely cosmetic so it wasn't too bad, could have been way worse cause I was going around 85

·
Registered
26,956 Posts
if she rear ended you, then dont worry about not having collision. see if you can get an address for her ins company and walk up in their office while flailing your arms. lol (dont flail the arms)

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yikes, that totally could have been worse Andrew. My bumbper just completely fell off and caused a traffic jam. Heh.

LOLS. :laughing: I think maybe if I flail my arms they might take me more seriously. I can totally get the address with the magic of the internet, but I'll give this lady a chance to call me back so they can't say that I didn't

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
My patience and non-arm flailing has paid off. I'm getting 1100$ for my bumper. W00t! :p
nice get a new junkyard bumper and muffler fixed and ur up $900 or more still lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts