A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
26,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ok so i dont complicate the other thread we will do the first 2 decimal points for expample "1.85" the closest without going over wins 5 free raffles to the powder coating. there will be no rounding if we run 1.857 or 1.853 the person who guesses 1.85 or came the closest without going over wins.

We got the 24.5x8x15 slicks and just got in a 15mm 2J Racing ALK, and im the driver, keep in mind with the 22x8x15 tires i managed a 1.83.
this will be the best 60ft for the night for contest purposes

this is me leaving the hole on the 22" slicks so you can gauge it:

IntrackTires's Channel - YouTube

Guess away!
All these contests will be only to b15u members. gotta show you guys some love.

Will a mod please close this at 430pm as thats when the track opens and i wont be home. so contest ends 430pm 11/18 eastern time, any posts or edits after that will be dq'd.

·
Registered
9,641 Posts

·
Registered
720 Posts

·
39,045 Posts
What the hell....1.73

·
Registered
26,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
only got one run tonight, some car crashed and spilled oil and it was cold so they closed the track.

the one run i got, i rolled out the hole and mid 3rd gear a vacuum hose popped off and i lost all boost, dropped it in 4th and the car started breaking up so i got off the gas... so we gonna go back tomm gonna lock this up for now til we get a solid run with the car. 12.2 @108 the 1/8 was 7.8 @ 98mph ;)

when we get a solid run on the car the winner will get raffle tickets.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.