A Nissan Sentra Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

I drive a 2004 Nissan Sentra 1.8L. Right now when I turn the ignition no lights come on the dash and the engine won't turn over. The only hint I have the hazard lights wont' come on either. I tried testing the fuses and they seem good. Thanks in advance.

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome!

Battery any good? Sounds like a dead battery.
Thanks it's great to be here.
Battery is good or so I figure on account of all the other lights working fine. Interior, horn, radio etc.
Even the dinging sound for key in ignition with door open.
I'd like to see the all the alerts on the dash come on. Battery, engine light and brake light.

· Super Moderator
6,882 Posts
The dash light, starting issue and the hazard might just be a coincidence as they're not really connected to each other, except for the battery and ground. How's the terminals on the battery? Are they caked on with corrosion?

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The dash light, starting issue and the hazard might just be a coincidence as they're not really connected to each other, except for the battery and ground. How's the terminals on the battery? Are they caked on with corrosion?
The 100AMP fuse was blown. Soldered it and all the lights came on. Engine was getting gas so I tested the inside fuses. Turned out the fuel pump fuse was bad so I had to replace that as well. Once those corrective actions were taken joy was had.The battery terminals have to be replaced but so far they are doing the job. Thanks everyone who took the time to chime in. I posted the resolution for anyone who was stuck like I was.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.