A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
Driver door, trunk and ignition. Not wanting/needing the ignition switch, just the lock. My car has 2 keys for different locks and I want 1 key for all locks and a spare. Thanks!

2006 Nissan Sentra OEM Parts - Your Source for OEM Nissan Parts and Accessories Online!
Yes that is exactly what you need, BUT I CAN'T STRESS ENOUGH, Make sure you order the correct one for your car meaning if your car has NATS or not(I know you posted it in the title)...Here are the part numbers again.

NON NATS: K9810-4Z800

NATS: K9810-4Z805

·
Registered
751 Posts
Not to highjack the thread, but such a thing as a valet key and a switch in the trunk that prevents unauthorized entry access?

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
Not to highjack the thread, but such a thing as a valet key and a switch in the trunk that prevents unauthorized entry access?
The valet key is manufactured a certain way, I forget how exactly but I think it was either thicker or thinner on the metal than the standard key, so it doesn't catch all the teeth in the actual cylinder which keeps it from opening the trunk and glove box.

·
Registered
751 Posts
My glove box doesn't have lock on it. The trunk release button easily accessible and remote trunk button on the key fob leaves very little privacy.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts