A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for the Stillen BBK For the 2002-2003 SpecV. Any leads would be appreciated

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Complete set if possible

·
Registered
35 Posts
I have one. Still on the car. I was thinking of changing it. I'm in Florida so shipping will probably add to the price, but I wouldn't even know what to ask for it.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Let me know what you decide as far as price goes. Im a serious buyer as long as the price is fair

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
As do i. I currently have every Stillen Bolt On made INCLUDING an unlocked and tunable QRPRO. I've been passively searching for a Stillen BBK for a few years. Once that's secured the car gets a bottom end over haul, wire tuck, paint job among other things.

Reactions: zeno and Tritton

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have the eibach front and rear sways and allutec strut brace

Reactions: Tritton

·
Premium Member
602 Posts
Stillen Strut bars are nice. Ive had a few in my time, but the Alutec blows everything away. Mayeht the UR is stronger cause its one piece, but the Alutec is pimp status.

You need the stillen strut, and battery tie down it youre gunna do it right!

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Already have the battery tie down lol. Wife got that for me as a Christmas Gift. Again not concerned over the sway and struts. I more interested in the BBK

Reactions: Tritton

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The real question is which Stillen BBK does NismoFreak have? There were two versions. One fit behind stocks one required aftermarket wheel

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah....it got wrecked during a test drive I mean joy ride. I know that car inside and out. Went to an event at Stillen and saw it. Talked with Kyle Milen for a good hour or so about it and he told me everything done to it.
I remember someone on Facebook b15 north America group was selling the real stillen b15 for cheap

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yeah the b15 would require alot of work to fix CORRECTLY and the seller has it priced way too high imo. Plus having to drive down to AZ to pick it up....I'd rather just buy the Stillen Brakekit off a member since I have all the Stillen parts already. Maybe down the road I'll try and pick it up when I have the space but as of right now the brake kit will be a shit load cheaper lol

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Theres a stillen sentra here in AZ?

Link or phone number so I can go look at it.... And part it out....
Uh you dont buy that car to part it out. You buy it to fix and restore

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I have one. Still on the car. I was thinking of changing it. I'm in Florida so shipping will probably add to the price, but I wouldn't even know what to ask for it.
If you are interested in selling let me know

1 - 20 of 23 Posts