A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 12083 Posts

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it still showing out of stock for anyone else at 2j????? I WANT MY PARTS!!!
64)&)&)&)&

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
TURBO PARTS BOIS. Ignore above.

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wtf?

·
39,045 Posts
What exactly are you talking about?

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The sales weren't up on 2j at 12. They weren't up till like 1 but I got everything I needed.

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
What did you get?

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I got 2j stock comp with 2j shifter a shirt and hoodie. I'm going to only go To 8 pounds. 280 and 270 should be plenty for that car. I think I'll get a vette next

·
Super Moderator
20,851 Posts
Did you get just pistons or did you buy a shortblock?

I am glad this year everyone had a chance to get shirts and stuff. Waiting 3 weeks for them to get made and ship sucks, but at least anyone that wanted something could actually buy it. I got lucky last year and got mostly what I wanted. I'm a swag where. This year I got a hat, hoodie, and all 3 color tees lol. And all in the right size! Hope the hat is the right size. I never know on flex fits. My head is right in the middle of the sizing. Makes it a bitch buying hats and helmets. I have that problem with all my kayaking gear. I always buy the wrong size it seems.

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Pistons, I'm going to get I rods in a month or so. I'm going to save and once I drive berry's beast Imma turbo mine and do 8 pounds. My block Is in good condition.

·
39,045 Posts
You say that now until you get bored with 8lbs. Build the engine to handle up to 20 because you WILL turn it up from 8.

I would say that until you reach around 15 - 17 psi is where you'll say, 'Enough'.....lol

·
Super Moderator
20,851 Posts
He's already received all the usual speeches on that topic ;)

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hush. 8 is enough. I may go up to ten without bore. Idk. Leave me be PEER PRESSURE

·
39,045 Posts
You're your worse enemy.....lol

Here are the reasons why:
1. You decided to boost your car.
2. You're going to drive a well built boosted car.
3. You're fooling yourself into thinking that 8 psi would satisfy your boost hunger.

We're trying to help you man.......lol.....lol

·
Super Moderator
20,851 Posts
He is most definitely better off starting low. Needs the driving experience before more.

As long as everything is forged he should be ok up to power levels that remain sensible for daily driving it. IMO

·
Super Moderator
20,851 Posts
He is most definitely better off starting low. Needs the driving experience before more.

As long as everything is forged he should be ok up to power levels that remain sensible for daily driving it. IMO

·
39,045 Posts
I'm not saying to start high. I'm saying that there is no way that he will NOT go over 8 psi.....lol

·
Super Moderator
20,851 Posts
I agree and he agrees. His dad doesn't agree at this time, and I agree with that. If I had my car when I was 17 and it was turbo at 16psi I am pretty sure I might be dead or something. For Sure would have gotten in massive trouble.

·
39,045 Posts
True talk Yogi. Just like the people who did the balance chain removal then hated their car due to vibrations. I actually feel sorry for them because that is not easily reversible.

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well, I know I will want to go up ok? 8 is safe for my newbie driving. I'll go up one day. Just give me time.

1 - 20 of 12083 Posts