A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
21,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I work for a major jewelry manufacturer based in New York. We have an online division www.netaya.com and we sell to the lower 48 and beyond.

What I'm offering you guys is an employee discount + paypal and shipping of course. Keep in mind jewelry stores make at least double on everything they sell, so this is a great deal.

We sell to all the majors, some of our clientele include Macy's, JC Penney, Kohl's, Sears, SHOPNBC, etc...

Now to get the discount, post a link to the item in this thread and I will repond with your discounted price.

We have something to fit every budget, if you want to spend $25 or $2500 we have it.

www.netaya.com

If you are interested I will provide my paypal info and your item will be shipped on the following Saturday of that week.

Any further questions, plese feel free to ask.

Thanks,
Jonathan
Production Manager
www.netaya.com

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
21,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
dude youre my fuckin savior lol. i just found out that the gf spent some big $$$$ on me for xmas and i didnt know what the fuck to do since im broke ass at the moment

·
Registered
21,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
839 Posts
No sir, but we have many items that are similarly designed. Tiffany is way more expensive than it should be IMO, but after all you're paying for the name :)
yea thanks man. just lookin for that engagement ring. you have empty rings right? I wanna see if I can get something like she wants then just the diamond from somewhere else.

for now i'm just looking for a good christmas present

·
Registered
21,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yea thanks man. just lookin for that engagement ring. you have empty rings right? I wanna see if I can get something like she wants then just the diamond from somewhere else.

for now i'm just looking for a good christmas present
I can get you a blank ring if you like and you can source the diamond elsewhere. We do deal in certified stones as well, we have buying offices in Belgium and India, we are also partnered with companies in 5 countries worldwide (Thailand, Hong Kong, etc...).

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
21,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
21,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i bought some shit off this fool. shit came in a heroin bag though, with a little residue inside so it was a double win situation!
oh, i bought something from these netaya people. great prices. good quality.

::trying very hard to not be a cunt:: :nono:

LOL...you guys are a piece of work!

Thanks for the good reviews. Heroin not included with purchase! haha

·
Registered
26,956 Posts
nah but seriously i wanted a past present and future necklace from zales for my girl, Jon was able to get me something almost identical for $40 cheaper... JON FTMFW!!!

she wears it every day, first diamonds anyone ever bought her... i might get the matching earrings for christmas, gotta see how the cashflow goes.

·
Registered
2,517 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
1 - 20 of 125 Posts