A Nissan Sentra Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a b15 a few weeks ago and wanna do some upgrades and need to know where to look I’ve tried looking on line but can’t find any websites other than carid and the part stores I’ve been to don’t sell aftermarket parts if you could help me out and give me some links or stores to go to I would appreciate it

·
Registered
1,124 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
2jr is going to be your best bet for most things, and joe is absolutely amazing from my experience whether it be questions about vq swapping or questions about your order, I ordered a CAI from him (thing is amazing) and a K&N filter didn't get sent, 1 email later they had it express mailing free of charge with an extra sticker haha.

·
Premium Member
2006 Nissan Sentra 1.8S Special Edition
125 Posts
I just got a b15 a few weeks ago and wanna do some upgrades and need to know where to look I’ve tried looking on line but can’t find any websites other than carid and the part stores I’ve been to don’t sell aftermarket parts if you could help me out and give me some links or stores to go to I would appreciate it
I know 2J Racing and CarID if you want 1 website with a big collection of Sentra parts.

I get my parts from a large selection of websites to be honest. Some have looked sketchy as hell but never had any problems.

I got my N16 Chassis Bracings here. Took like 2 Months to get delivered though.

Got my Coilovers here.

Got my Powerstop brakes here.

Got my CAI Intake here.
and I got a Spec V Strut Brace for my 1.8 on Ebay.

Hope this somewhat helps.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
For the maxpeedingrods coil overs how do they ride how long have you had them and have you had any issues with them

·
Premium Member
2006 Nissan Sentra 1.8S Special Edition
125 Posts
For the maxpeedingrods coil overs how do they ride how long have you had them and have you had any issues with them
1. Really stiff and like shit
2. 3 1/2 Months
3. No

The car is lowered and that’s all I wanted. I don’t care about ride quality so I got them. If they hold up for over a year they were a good deal to me. I paid $285 for them.

·
Registered
3,034 Posts
Reactions: Tritton
1 - 7 of 7 Posts