Registered
9,036 Posts
Would be awesome for you to hit the 9s

Sent from my SM-G935U using Tapatalk

Reactions: L8YBUG

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
Very Nice Custom work:))). G/L at the Track show them what a 2.5QR can do:)))

Reactions: L8YBUG and Tritton

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #844 ·

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #846 ·
Well yes, but TurboTony was talking about making a completely different shifter with the correct geometry.
I'm not interested in JDM shift patterns

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Unfortunately no, it got shelved due to a huge Australian and Swedish contracts. Apparently they like drag racing in Stralia and Sweden with American transmissions. =(

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #848 ·
Unfortunately no, it got shelved due to a huge Australian and Swedish contracts. Apparently they like drag racing in Stralia and Sweden with American transmissions. =(
Whereabouts do you work if I may ask? Starting to sound like a place I would enjoy lol

Reactions: DaveSpecB15

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #849 ·
This one is for Yogi

Roof Vinyl.jpg

9 Seconds.jpg

·
Premium Member
20,873 Posts
No one is more :woot: than @yogi b

Reactions: L8YBUG

·
Registered
9,036 Posts
You the man lol. We knew youd hit them 9's!!

Sent from my SM-G935U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11,586 Posts
I haven't been on b15u for a hot minute, but this deserves a congratulatory post for sure! Great job man!

I'm sure Barry is doing back flips where ever he is now...
He was a big supporter of you and followed your journey!

First qr25 in the 9's is all yours man!!!!!!!

Sent from my SM-J737P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Awesome! Congrats. All the hard work paid off.

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #857 · (Edited)
Looking back at my first post about this build truly has me in awe of how far it's come.
I only ever had a goal of hitting 600whp with this car, and really just wanted a 10sec capable "street" car.

Now it's pushing over 700whp, revving upwards of 8k RPM, hitting 115mph in 1/8th mile - trapping over 150 consistently, and is a dedicated track car for me that will coast to a 10.5 with ease... even if I miss a gear.

Truly excited to see what it will do next season as I learned A LOT this last time at the track.
Without a doubt in my mind, a QR will hold the fastest (edit: "quickest"... it already holds title for the fastest) FWD Nissan title soon enough...

·
Registered
11,586 Posts
Looking back at my first post about this build truly has me in awe of how far it's come.
I only ever had a goal of hitting 600whp with this car, and really just wanted a 10sec capable "street" car.

Now it's pushing over 700whp, revving upwards of 8k RPM, hitting 115mph in 1/8th mile - trapping over 150 consistently, and is a dedicated track car for me that will coast to a 10.5 with ease... even if I miss a gear.

Truly excited to see what it will do next season as I learned A LOT this last time at the track.
Without a doubt in my mind, a QR will hold the fastest (edit: "quickest"... it already holds title for the fastest) FWD Nissan title soon enough...
Can't wait to see some footage of this thing running 9's!

When's the vids coming out??

Sent from my SM-J737P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #860 ·
Great numbers, Yogi is definitely proud. Quickest fwd sr20 is 9.83, good luck. Well, Andreas mentioned a motor he built that went 9.61, but not sure if it was done in the US or Caribbean.
El Cezino just went 9.77 all motor last Friday at Orlando Speedworld. To my knowledge that's the quickest FWD Nissan ET to date.

841 - 860 of 900 Posts