A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

861 - 880 of 900 Posts

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #861 · (Edited)
Can't wait to see some footage of this thing running 9's!

When's the vids coming out??
There are a few on Facebook currently.
I'll work on a video edit this weekend. Hopefully my datalogs saved so that I can overlay it, but I got excited and shut the car off before I stopped the logger lmao

Also, 1320 Video was there and got a quick interview in. Not sure if he captured the 9sec pass, but I know he was all up in my grille for at least one of my burnouts lol

·
Premium Member
20,873 Posts
Can't wait to see some footage of this thing running 9's!

When's the vids coming out??

Sent from my SM-J737P using Tapatalk
Here's a 10

Videos of 9 aren't on YouTube sadly. At least not yet.

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #864 ·
Short shift city! lmao

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #865 ·
Here is the in-car footage.
After some wheel hop and a modest 1.7 60ft, managed to hit the shift points and drive around it. I could instantly tell that was my best driving to date and felt pretty damn confident on my way to return road.

·
Registered
11,586 Posts
Here is the in-car footage.
After some wheel hop and a modest 1.7 60ft, managed to hit the shift points and drive around it. I could instantly tell that was my best driving to date and felt pretty damn confident on my way to return road.

Nice pass man! You get that car to front half a little better and I can see a 9.6..........

Sent from my SM-J737P using Tapatalk

Reactions: L8YBUG

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #867 ·
Nice pass man! You get that car to front half a little better and I can see a 9.6..........
Thanks! 9.5xx is the goal.
Finally started to find traction after some tire pressure adjustments. Went 1.62 to the 60 after this, and I think I could drop another 1/2psi yet. Next season should start to see some real progress!
So far only commanding 29psi in 3rd/4th gear so there's plenty of muscle left in her as long as the tranny will hold it.

·
Registered
5,581 Posts
Great stuff as always.

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #869 ·
Took the past season off to focus on some business stuff instead, but she's coming out even stronger this season. Learned a lot and am quite excited to improve upon the previous record. Scheduled to go back on the dyno tomorrow for some touchups, getting aligned on Thursday and racing Friday/Saturday/Sunday.
She's sporting a new SFWD turbo manifold with a 6" IC core, 3-1/2" Up-pipe, Twin Gates, and 3-1/2" Charge Pipe... Spooling about 800rpm sooner than the previous setup!
Got the carbon dash installed and pulled some more weight out of her. Was able to delete the heavy crossmember by using a carbon fiber midplate setup.
Also opted to go with a manual steering rack and 16v battery to eliminate the rest of the accessories.
Later this season I should have the carbon fiber 3pc front finished up as well.

·
Registered
4,133 Posts
No alternator no power steering electric water pump..safe to say this car will not be registered or inspected ever again

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #874 ·
Y'all talking about 7-11's and inspections as if we have those in Minnesota... LMAO

Reactions: Tritton and un33dit

·
Registered
9,036 Posts
Reactions: Tritton
861 - 880 of 900 Posts