A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been thinkng about getting a 30 to 40inch led light bar and mounting it in the lower grill. Benefits would be better vision for
Those of us who like to run the mountains at night like I do. What are your guys thoughts and opinions. What size would you recommend? Are lower grill is 42 44 inchs wide.

·
Super Moderator
5,419 Posts
Like aux rally lights??? I don't think an led bar will provide the amount of light coverage you would need projected far enough down the road unless its on a projection set up. You may not need a bar that large though.

·
Registered
8,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just like one a truck or jeep would have on there roof. I've seen a subbie with a led light bar it was bright as fuck. Looked good tho

·
Super Moderator
5,419 Posts
led's don't cast as well as a normal set up, it's just bright. Maybe a CREE would work but that would be expensive.

·
Registered
8,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Super Moderator
5,419 Posts
Can't see, I have limited access to certain sites right now.
If the have a rally light set up in LED form then that might be your best bet, any other off road lights would be geared towards trucks.

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
I intend on mounting some driving lights in my front grill at some point as well. I'm going to do at least one on the back too as a reverse light/get these stupid fucks to turn off there high-beams light.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts