A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
so first off you'll need some window switches from a 02-06 altima (coudl also be maxima to i just stubbled across these one day at the junker)

you can see ours on the left (non transparent switch and the right transparent switch

take yer switch out

unscrew the 3 aroudn the whote cap

pop the top off the white cap, firstly take the window lock button off carefuly otherwise it won't release from the bottom portion of the unit

pop your switches off

now get your altima switch out, and gently shave the plastic nubs down on the back and middle pieces, this is so you can still go up and down without the switch sticking, trial and error just don't shave off alot at first

drill holes in the base front of each switch area

fit for leds

wire your leds up, i wried all 3 up in series to the master auto button light that is already attached to the board

so now the lights will all come on when you turn the lights on to your car
for the pass and back seat lights i wired them to a power source (cig lighter) so they are always on but you could do that and put a switch somewhere so you can turn them on off on your own
pass & back switch

now my leds were freakin' bright so i used 2 1.5k ohm resistors on the wires (this is what i had in the house), depends what you want to for brightness)
put it all back together

i also just replaced all the bulbs in the hvac with leds

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
was the auto functional on all windows?
man yer on all the boards!

just for everybody else.
no, its only set to the one top left one as it has the device to do, sorry if all those auto buttons in confused any one just tried to see how much light escaped through them as well as the full transparent switches, but i know of the altima pass it had a auto and the drivers top right had it to but the boards and units were very different and wouldn't have even fit into our units

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
4,898 Posts
i know i saw lol i was being sarcastic.. looks hot though, is there enough room in the switch panel to clear the led's?

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i know i saw lol i was being sarcastic.. looks hot though, is there enough room in the switch panel to clear the led's?
gotcha ya;)
ya just enough if you use a small gauge wire, i did shave some of the plastic bits in there so it could, its tight though

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thinking about going back to stock, of course i would need your switches in exchange
if anybody is interested in buying these let me know
thanks
pm or [email protected]

·
Registered
98 Posts
damnnn that looks official.. good shit dude.. if its possible can u make a write up on the hvac bulbs?.. another question, to get rid of that orange look all u gotta do is replace the bulbs? or do u have to buy the angel gauges from ebay?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts