19K views 141 replies 24 participants last post by  specv250 
#1 ·
rafuche (
9 )
Apr-21-10 04:32
the product is garbage , the lip move when you are running

• Reply by jjkn1112james (Apr-21-10 06:08):

Always a couple a-holes in the crowd buyer was a total flake others like it
03-08 MAZDA 6 FRONT LIP KIT (#140394235554)

shri2222 (
)
Apr-16-10 23:09
Not what i was expecting, Home Depot splitter =S, shipped fast however.

• Reply by jjkn1112james (Apr-17-10 12:02):

Neoprene rubber NOT from home depot!!!!
02-07 SUBARU WRX STI FRONT LIP SPOILER / SPLITTER (#140392790320)

03-08 NISSAN SENTRA SPEC V FRONT LIP SPOILER : eBay Motors (item 140393727004 end time Apr-22-10 20:26:51 PDT)

Dear jjkn1112james,

hahaha i dont anyone is dumb enough to buy a piece of garage door sealer for a lip kit on ebay...they can do it them self for $15....lol not trying to be an ass or anything

Dear specv321,

WELL IF YOU SAW MY SALES YOU WOULD BE VERY SHOCKED HAHAHAHAHAHA MAKING A KILLING ALSO DONT LIKE IT DONT BUY IT.

Dear jjkn1112james,

hahaha wow i didnt say i didnt like it....im just saying this is one of the gayest scam ever!!!!lol well good luck...im gonna post this on my nissan forums so people can laugh and point..

Dear specv321,

GUY I REALLY DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU OR YOUR GAY ASS CAR GET REAL GUY YOU DRIVE A FUCKING SENTRA. POST IT UP ON YOUR BOARD THANKS FOR THE FREE ADVERTISMENT

Dear jjkn1112james,

haha my car is probably better than yours bro...its way better than your civic anyways....lol people like u are a fail...all i said was that i cant believe people would buy that shit from people online...well have fun with your civic....

Dear specv321,

DUE YOU REALLY HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO GET A FUCKING JOB AND YOUR SHITTY SENTRA ISNT BETTER THAN A KO4 S4 NICE TRY THO. FAIL WOULD BE OWNING A SENTRA LOL A FUCKING SENTRA GUY SERIOUSLY GET A FUCKING CLUE!!!

Dear jjkn1112james,

haha dude ok whatever bro...my spec v would bomb your windshield with rocks even before u leave the line and can handle any track better than your s10....lol whatever man...

Dear specv321,

GET A LIFE AND A JOB GUY STILL WONT CHANGE THE FACT THAT YOU DRIVE A SENTRA LOL A SENTRA WHAT A BITCH CAR DONT WASTE MY TIME ANY MORE GO RACE YOUR POS CAR LOL FRIGING SENTRA HAHAHAHA

Dear jjkn1112james,

haha ok man...get a real truck....lol...what a ***...

See less See more
#13 ·
Re: lol

im bout to put that bitch out of business...

M-D Building Products, Inc Rubber Garage Door Bottom Rubber 100 ft Bulk - 44823 at The Home Depot

Yo $20 fo da hottest lip out thur bitches, its real JDM Flexible n shit!!

Wanna see dat shit on yo sentra? Cause yo shit is bout to be the hottest shit out thur.

Yea boi my lip is so legit it make yo weak ass sentra look like a GTR! My boy cudnt tell the differece after i put dat shiz on for his lazy ass!

...ok so who has an ebay account we can post this on?

#14 ·
Re: lol

im bout to put that bitch out of business...

M-D Building Products, Inc Rubber Garage Door Bottom Rubber 100 ft Bulk - 44823 at The Home Depot

Yo $20 fo da hottest lip out thur bitches, its real JDM Flexible n shit!!

Wanna see dat shit on yo sentra? Cause yo shit is bout to be the hottest shit out thur.

Yea boi my lip is so legit it make yo weak ass sentra look like a GTR! My boy cudnt tell the differece after i put dat shiz on for his lazy ass!

...ok so who has an ebay account we can post this on?

We can use my account...lol

#16 ·
lmfao someone on here was going to buy that ish off that dbag. we called him out for having a pic of a cobb lip in one picture, a mach1 lip in another, and a forester or something in the last

#19 ·
rofl! i just did this to my spec at a whopping $12 for everything, that guy is a genius!

#21 ·
I'm bored so i just sent him this:

This looks interesting but you are clearly misrepresenting the lip you are trying to sell. The one pictured on the sentra is a Ford Mustang Mach1 lip. The rest of the lips you have pictured are Home Depot Garage door liners. I saw that you claimed that it was "neoprene rubber" not rubber. Well I think you need to do some research before you go trying to sound smart, Neoprene is rubber. So if I was to order a lip for my sentra, would it be the Mach1 lip you have pictured? Or a bait and switch where I get some Home Depot rubber weather stripping? Thanks

#30 ·
Dear specv321,

Hey ***, Why don't you stop emailing my husband you LOSER!!!!! She doesn't have time to weed out all the BS emails from all the haters and ALL the email sales he is making off of these lips. You are just a HATER get a life and a new car HAHA lol REALLY guy a NISSAN SENTRA????? You MUST be quite the chick magnet HAHA. DONT EMAIL AGAIN!!!!!!!!!why are there so much haters on here

Dear specv321,

GET A REAL CAR COCKSUCKER
!!!!!!!!tell you and your sentra guys to get a life and a new car!!!! all u sentra guy are ****!!!!!!!!!!

Dear jjkn1112james,

haha ok...i was just saying i couldnt believe he is selling homedepot lips for $50!!! when they can make it for $12!!! lol i gotta let those people know what they need to make the same exact lip for $12!!!!! haha btw u got some grammar for a chick!!!lol GUY!!!!!!lol what a fail!!! yes is is a chick magnet!!!lol more chick then what u can ever get "quit trying to act like your wife u ***!!!i can tell by your writing GUY!!!!" lol and if it is your wife, she must be your sister by the way u both spell and write!!!!!!hahaha dam hick

#128 ·
Dear specv321,

Hey ***, Why don't you stop emailing my husband you LOSER!!!!! She doesn't have time to weed out all the BS emails from all the haters and ALL the email sales he is making off of these lips. You are just a HATER get a life and a new car HAHA lol REALLY guy a NISSAN SENTRA????? You MUST be quite the chick magnet HAHA. DONT EMAIL AGAIN!!!!!!!!!why are there so much haters on here

]
...stop emailing my husband you LOSER!!!!! she doesnt have time...

no one caught this??

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.