A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

Registered
Theres like 4 people currently selling this. Look in classifieds.

Premium Member
Just buy this one.

Or this one.

Registered
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah I get you guys it鈥檚 just I had one on my old spec v and am trying to get another one it鈥檚 more of a nostalgia thing.

Registered
Someone please help if you have one for sell. Thanks 馃檹
I had the greddy evo2 on my Spec when I bought it. It rusted out. Now I just have the resonator on my car from it. Good luck.

I have the header was on it in the garage, anybody know what header this is? It was weird because it has 3 bolts where collector meets mid pipe.

Super Moderator
I had the greddy evo2 on my Spec when I bought it. It rusted out. Now I just have the resonator on my car from it. Good luck.

I have the header was on it in the garage, anybody know what header this is? It was weird because it has 3 bolts where collector meets mid pipe. View attachment 171761 View attachment 171762
That looks like a hotshot header...I can't remember if that was for the mid pipe they made, I had the header and that had the 2 bolt flange.

Registered
I know I just have never seen a metal badge on the header that says it. They always say it on the box just not the actual header. I just thought it was funny. Thanks for help trying to identify it

lol way to threadjack....that's a stillen btw you need their proprietary midpipe. You might still be able to buy it from them.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts