A Nissan Sentra Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just wanted to see what was out there for B15's with low milage these days. If you have one or know someone that does lets hear/see it. I guess I will get this started, I currently have 40,800 original motor on mine, it's a garage queen and only is driven twice a week usually.
Vehicle Wheel Automotive lighting Car Hood

·
Registered
4,256 Posts
Always had a soft spot for your car.

mines got 50k on chassis and on its 5th motor lmao. She’s now a dedicated race car so unless I put it into a wall she’s never gonna see high miles and will stay a track car

·
Registered
52 Posts
Just wanted to see what was out there for B15's with low milage these days. If you have one or know someone that does lets hear/see it. I guess I will get this started, I currently have 40,800 original motor on mine, it's a garage queen and only is driven twice a week usually. View attachment 173897
View attachment 173898
That is an extremely clean Sentra! I think I’m more on the side of unless it’s rusty, it should be driven than garage queen but I also think people should do what they want. Does the sunroof still work on it and was it repainted at all? Because that’s seriously well maintained.

·
Registered
2002 Nissan Sentra SER SPEC V
146 Posts
That is really nice. It looks pretty much like it is in show room condition!

How are you not tempted to drive it more? Lol.

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Always had a soft spot for your car.

mines got 50k on chassis and on its 5th motor lmao. She’s now a dedicated race car so unless I put it into a wall she’s never gonna see high miles and will stay a track car
thank you I appreciate it! 50k is low, I hear you on that nothing wrong with a dedicated race car.

That is an extremely clean Sentra! I think I’m more on the side of unless it’s rusty, it should be driven than garage queen but I also think people should do what they want. Does the sunroof still work on it and was it repainted at all? Because that’s seriously well maintained.
thanks and yea I hear you on that I just have a few other vehicles and don't have as much time to drive them anymore these days. Yes the sunroof still works and it is all original paint on the car. I am the only owner so Ive been able to keep the paint in great shape over the years.

That is really nice. It looks pretty much like it is in show room condition!

How are you not tempted to drive it more? Lol.
thanks I've done my best to keep in the best condition I can! I just don't have as much time as I used to plus I divvy the time up

50k original on my 06
nice that a good looking car, looks super clean 👌

Didn't I meet you here in Phoenix?
if this was for me that woulds be a negative haven't been there since I was 10 I think haha

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Twas another xlean red spec, maybe Tyler, air force something. Very similar cleanliness levels if I'm remembering correctly.
oh yea he had another boosted red one that was real clean, he ended up selling it quite a few years ago unfortunately.

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
I know there’s a few of us low mile b15s but how many r actually original owners? I myself am the only owner of my silver spec. Bought it new with 11 miles the day I got my license lol
I was an original owner until my 05 was totalled. I used lots of parts from my original car in the 03 I bought...including the doors and engine harness...does that count? 😆

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I know there’s a few of us low mile b15s but how many r actually original owners? I myself am the only owner of my silver spec. Bought it new with 11 miles the day I got my license lol
Damn That’s awesome I didn’t know you were the only owner of yours. How much did you pay for it do you remember? I also bought mine brand new (4 miles) when I turned 21 had it shipped to Boston from Chicago because it was the closest red one with the sunroof and Brembo package.

I was an original owner until my 05 was totalled. I used lots of parts from my original car in the 03 I bought...including the doors and engine harness...does that count? 😆
yea I think we can count that haha

·
Registered
13 Posts
One owner here too, bought her with 7 miles on the clock back in '06. Unfortunately, she was the only car I had and after twelve years of daily and weekends driving all over FL, and odd times racing - I've got a few more than 50k on her and she's nowhere near as clean as this one. Very nicely kept!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts