A Nissan Sentra Forum banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Original owner here. Bought new April 21, 2003. 1 mile on the clock. 71K miles now. Started out on thevboard and B15sentra.net. (ZTSgoneSpecV) How many remember that? Before Gurov and myspecv.
Jut finally finished installing all the 2J-racing stuff I had. Wilwood 4 piston front brakes, rear Big Brake kit, 2J rear sway bar, front control arms with RCK. Have Had BC Racing coilovers for a few years now. Plus lots of other stuff.
Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Registered
27 Posts
Original '02 owner currently sitting at 33k. Just bought a set of BC Racing BR coilovers that arrived today to replace my old KSports .
Car Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Land vehicle

SpecVStrom

Original owner here. Bought new April 21, 2003. 1 mile on the clock. 71K miles now. Started out on thevboard and B15sentra.net. (ZTSgoneSpecV) How many remember that? Before Gurov and myspecv.
Oh man you just brought back memories. I was on the B15Sentra board as well "Racer-X" as well as the Vboard when it started, and during the time Gurov left before spamming the board with goatsee pics after that mess with his girl Hiedi. I bought my turbo from Trav when he was on B15Sentra.net and a few parts from WiperDragon "Will" as well.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts