A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody have any lowering springs they just don't need anymore or have laying around, I'm sick of stock ride height and need to go lower. I'm so desperate I'm about to cut my springs and I know it's against the car gods and the community so that's why I haven't done it any help would be a tremendous appreciation.:love: or is there anything else i could do to get my car a bit lower.

·
Registered
504 Posts
If that doesn't work out for you I'll sell you my spec-v struts and springs for $100. I live in Lacrosse and they're yours if you drive down here and pick them up. They have 108k miles on them and I was told that the struts are not blown out but IMO they're old so they may not be the best option for you, but the springs are in fine shape with no rust that I see... I'll clean them up and check to see if there's any rust under the dust and then I'll take some pics if you want pics and decide you don't want to take Flipnfr3ak's Eibach offer.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Anybody have any lowering springs they just don't need anymore or have laying around, I'm sick of stock ride height and need to go lower. I'm so desperate I'm about to cut my springs and I know it's against the car gods and the community so that's why I haven't done it any help would be a tremendous appreciation.:love: or is there anything else i could do to get my car a bit lower.
I have a set of tenabe springs will ship for 100 $

1 - 9 of 9 Posts