A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

i made these out of abs.. main benefit is so i dont get rock chips on my doors, and chip my rear lip up...

does anyone have access to a much thinner abs sheet where it can flex?

krystian paid 50 bucks for rally armor.. i made these for free lol..

BUT it is a very stiff plastic... so hopefully if i scrape them they wont rip off, maybe ill go pick up a set of rubber ones at autozone.. "generic" not the fear this special ones LOL

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
ehhh, idk i got the oem ones cause there small... those are pretty big. im not too sure how those will flow with the nismo lips

·
Registered
4,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
they will sit right behind it. it will flow well. i dont like those little binky looking oem ones..

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
im just saying, if your not rallying theres no need for that big of mud flaps, and i see your car as a nice clean look and just my .02 cents i think it wont flow too nicely...thats all

good luck!

·
Registered
4,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
haha tru, no rallying, unless i go autox..which i am this spring.. but im just sick of these annoying rocks hitting my doors.. and chipping my rear lip
lol

im open to all critisism.. :D

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
lol yeah same thats why i went oem... ill post pics when i get them on. not sure if the rears would work cause of the lip... i already have to cut the fronts to fit...

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
no, but the spec-v side skirts are longer then the rest so it dosent line up right... '

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
I got the rally armor mud flaps and yes I paid a lot for them but I was sick of rocks hitting my doors. Where I intern there are a few gravel roads that i have to go through. I didn't buy em for looks, also since my car was lowered I do scrape them going over speed bumps or any drive way. Thankfully they are flexible so it doesnt matter.

But sebbie put them on, see if you like em. If you don't then just take em off, your not loosing any money.

·
Registered
4,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thats why i made them LOL
im gonna have to remove the screws holding the side skirt on and use those so i dont have extra holes..
i dont htink i have ever seen a sentra with mudflaps like these on...

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
thats why i made them LOL
im gonna have to remove the screws holding the side skirt on and use those so i dont have extra holes..
i dont htink i have ever seen a sentra with mudflaps like these on...
I definetly haven't, no company makes rally inspired mud flaps for sentras. Put em on and be a bit original lol, and even if they look like us, you will be happy that your rear nismo lip isn't chipping and your doors aren't covered in rock chips or salt.

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
if youre lookin for a alternative that may look a littl ebetter then the black abs you could think about a smoked black plexiglass. if you get it in a 1/8th thickness it should be flexible enough. or if you can find some rotomolded plastic that would work pretty good too since its fairly strong and can take an amazing beating but is still fairly flexible when it needs to be

·
Registered
4,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
this abs is 1/8 inch thick, i think im gonna try 1/16thick...
and the rally guys already called lol

1 - 19 of 19 Posts