A Nissan Sentra Forum banner
1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
7,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I was searching around the net to see which type of cars intake manifold is close to the QR design. And i ran into this. All it needs is a QR IM flange to bolt up and thread your own holes to the plenum for the TB. The vacuum threads are on the back of the IM. We might need extras but that can be tapped in.

It can be bought for 115 shipped. Then just do the custom work. you can have your own custom IM for about 200-250 bucks.

·
Registered
7,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol, it does look shitty but it's for starters. if u want something better there is but it's about 500 bucks. but lets see if this actually works. Test products are always gonna look like crap.

·
Registered
7,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
looks like liquid weld right lol.
i'll see how the next few months treat me in making something. gotta avoid lil dumb shit like tickets lol.

·
Registered
26,965 Posts
whoa 500 is alot for a custom manifold?? lol, lemme not bring up any old stories bout someone who was gonna make a manifold...

·
Registered
7,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
no way, theres nothing out there for the QR. Those are off of a eclipse 95-99 and it has the same style as the qr but i know the runners and flange pattern wont flow. so thats the only part that has to be custom.

·
Registered
26,965 Posts
why waste all that time, when i been said since like 2yrs back that i know someone who can make u a manifold... no one ever called me so he could take a look at their car to take measurements...

·
Registered
7,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
but we talking about 500+ for someone to make one. I was just gonna try this one cuz it's dump cheap for starters to see if there's any gains wut so ever.

·
Registered
26,965 Posts
but we talking about 500+ for someone to make one. I was just gonna try this one cuz it's dump cheap for starters to see if there's any gains wut so ever.
how do u know his prices?? i know his prices and i got a quote of less than that... but no one ever supplied a test car, u have to go to the dyno to get before and after #'s so he knows what to do.

·
Registered
7,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
how long he needs it? few hours? if so i'll probably be down after i get this car in perfect condition cant dyno it on a half ass car.
if u can get a updated price quote from him, doesnt have to be exact just a range.

1 - 20 of 103 Posts