A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

Which Day

1 - 20 of 136 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
EDIT*** The date of the meet is set for Saturday Nov 8th. Exact time TBD still.***EDIT
EDIT*** Meeting from 1:00-2:00 Central Time @ The Loveless Cafe & then going on a drive.***EDIT

Tennessee Meet

Will be in Middle Tennessee, but anyone from anywhere is welcome to come. We will meet in Nashville or within the close surrounding area.

2nd weekend in November (that's the weekend of the 7th, 8th, 9th)

Exact day and time to be determined. Will pick the date/time when the most people can come. I will make a poll to decide the day I guess.

We will try to include a drive (Hopefully Natchez Trace)

I will try to figure out a place to meet that has a parking garage in case it rains.

Throw out suggestions on locations, which of the 3 days, possible drives, and the time of day to meet. I can probably do any day. I like to sleep in the winter, so I personally prefer no earlier than the afternoon. We can meet somewhere with food & beer, or we can just meet somewhere for the drive and then stop somewhere along the drive for the "meet" part of it.

Anyway.... make suggestions. We have several weeks to work out the details.

Just its About Time Already we had a meet. If we wait longer it will be too cold until spring. (I'm way too busy in the spring).

All Are Welcome!!!!!!!! And as far as I'm concerned, other types of cars are also welcome. Just make sure you bring your Sentra. Your friends can bring whatever.

Vote in the poll!!!!! It is multiple choice

·
Premium Member
20,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I don't Facebook, so anybody volunteer to post this on Facebook?????

Also, if anyone is also on other forums.....post the link to this there. Other cars are welcome. A nice big Nissan meet would be cool.

·
Registered
4,935 Posts
I'm down as long as its the 8th or 9th I work Fridays. Anytime is good for me,

·
Premium Member
20,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm down as long as its the 8th or 9th I work Fridays. Anytime is good for me,
Cool. Vote in the Poll up top. You can vote for both the 8th and 9th. It's multiple choice.

·
Premium Member
20,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cool cool. Everybody remember to vote up top in the Poll on the details. Vote for every day that you can come since its multiple choice. We want it to be whichever day we'll have the most people.

·
Registered
4,935 Posts
So who all is down so far? Post up if Ur interested

·
Premium Member
20,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
A couple people voted but didn't post. You can look at the poll results. They are public. A guy from Knoxville voted. And someone from Old Hickory that you are friends with on here.

You didn't vote. So vote!!! ;)

And yeah guys. Post in here if you're interested so you'll be subscribed to the thread. That way you won't miss the final details later when its all decided.

·
Registered
4,935 Posts
Looks like I will need to switch wheels back that weekend so I can enjoy the cruise

·
Premium Member
20,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
LoL. If you can't enjoy a drive with the red wheels, why did you swap wheels????? To save your tires??? I just hope I get my freaking car back in time. I should. Hopefully I have time to re spray my wheels. Would have been done already. I need to go get the supplies to do it. Need to restore my headlights too.

I'm shocked Sunday is winning. Hoping v_2 can come, but if Sunday wins, Sunday wins. I'm sure more people will vote. I guess it would make sense if more people had free time on Sundays than Saturdays. Anyway it'll probly take a couple weeks for this thread to get noticed by all the TN people. We're on here a lot more than most people.

·
Registered
4,935 Posts
Yea I'm using the red wheels for winter wheels and tires. And the black ones for fun and track

·
Premium Member
20,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Is anybody a member of a Nissan forum? We could post the details on there when they're all set. The more people/ cars the better.

I figure the voting closes 2 weeks before the meet so anybody that might need to ask for a day off of work has enough notice.

·
Registered
289 Posts
I'm talking to the wife about coming. I'm trying to get my exhaust sorted before, my leak has turned into an unbearable rattling noise at idle and low revs. I'm also having a little issue with high idle, but I'm thinking I just need a relearn.

·
Premium Member
20,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Some iphone spambot bumped us out so......

Bump

·
Registered
4,935 Posts
I think now we need to find a place to meet.

·
Premium Member
20,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yeah. Small meet. Could meet @ The Loveless or the first stop on the Trace. I looked at the map and found a big loop we can drive. The Natchez Trace starts right there by the Loveless

·
Premium Member
20,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Tomorrow is the last day to vote in the poll. If you can't vote for some reason then post your vote in a thread post. It will be the day the most people can come.

Here is the drive I was talking about. Not sure yet exactly how long this is. I'd lime a really long drive (I'd drove for hours), but I'm sure some people wouldn't. Don't want a short drive either. I'll figure out how long this is and shorten or lengthen the drive if necessary.

Anyway... the yellow line is Natchez Trace. This drive would be Natchez Trace, to hwy 46, to Pewitt Red (which changes names twice to S. Harpeth and the Old Harding), to hwy 96 for just a second, then almost immediately on hwy 100 back to where we started at the beginning of the Natchez Trace. Map Line Technology Screenshot

Ignore the stars. Some of them have nothing to do with the drive. The drive is the clockwise loop that stands out inside the circle. It starts where the yellow line starts. I "think" this will be around a 1hr drive tops. I'd guess more likely a little less than an hour depending on our pace. Pretty sure its over 30min. @2002blackspec_v how far you think this is? You probly have as good or better idea then me. I could go drive it in advance to check if needed. Most people will be driving a while to the meet and back home, so I'm hesitant to make the drive too long. Its like 10min from my house and 2002blackspec_v is the next closest, so I don't want to make this too long or an excessive amount of fuel consumption for everybody else (especially the out of towners).

Post opinions. This is not set in stone. We can meet at The Loveless Cafe (or there's some bigger parking lots close). Then we can go run this loop. And then we can end basically where we started and eat some food or whatever (at the Loveless or there's several other places to eat around there like 5 minutes from where we are starting and ending the drive).

EDIT: LoL. Ignore the Google maps image says Woodstock at the top. Idk why that's still there. Its from me checking how far Yogi would have had to drive to give me a ride to 2j from Greyhound.

1 - 20 of 136 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.