A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so i was thinking of trying to get a big meet going. what would be a good month for everyone, and anyone else wanting to help out please pm me. i was thinking of a saturday or sunday. everyone from anywhere is more then welcome to join and give ideas. really want to get something together guys

·
Registered
4,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yea he wouldnt be able to do much but that way he could go too

·
Super Moderator
20,851 Posts
You guys can meet there. How busy I'll be depends on when exactly it is. If its not crazy busy than I can probly kinda hang for a minute. I definitely won't be able to go down the river with you though.

And if its on the weekend in the summer....parking is kinda crazy....you'd have to come pretty early in the day to for sure be able to park next to each other. And I have no extra parking (if its in the busy season) so you guys would have to rent boats (but iI'll give ya a good deal) and be customers to park there. When its busy we fill up parking fast and park people down the side of the highway like 1,000yds

If you do it soon it won't be crazy busy, but you'll have to worry about getting rained out by water level or thunderstorms. In the summer its pretty much crazy busy every weekend day. I kinda still feel busy all the time because I have less employees when its slower. My point is you could find adequate parking easier in the spring. My parking is not paved. Its grass and gravel. But the hwy shoulder is huge and paved. We park people there all summer perpendicularly. Plenty of flat parking there. I mention that because of ground clearance. Lowered car park in my parking plenty.....but gravel and grass parking is always a little sketch I know...so there the paved shoulder to make sure the super low low are safe.

·
Registered
4,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Man I guess no one wants to get a big meet together.

·
Super Moderator
20,851 Posts
Apparently not I guess.

Maybe one in GA???......Idk why Joe doesn't have a meet/open house every year. I'm sure it would be worth the time. Would sell stuff and I bet people would want to get on the dyno. (Fiestas could come too)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts