A Nissan Sentra Forum banner
1 - 20 of 727 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
hey PJ, did you ever end up selling your car? i saw you posted it on Craigslist a while ago

i'm moving out of shitty MN and going back to NJ this week. aghh, i still regret that we never had a car meet or auto-x day w/ all the locals

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hey PJ, did you ever end up selling your car? i saw you posted it on Craigslist a while ago

i'm moving out of shitty MN and going back to NJ this week. aghh, i still regret that we never had a car meet or auto-x day w/ all the locals
I am going to keep the car. After some of the trades that were offered to me, (97 Accord, 92 Talon with a BUNCH of rust) I decided to keep the car. My car is mint since Ive had it and I just decided to keep it.

Yeah, I would have really liked to have a meet, but there just arent many people here. Good luck in NJ!

·
Registered
435 Posts
and slowly the meet starts lmao. :wave: got another one in long lake too. not sure if he visits the board

·
Registered
264 Posts
Me and a buddy are in brooklyn park + center. but in st cloud for school. Super late, but ya...:D

·
Registered
264 Posts
Im starting to see many MN specs coming out on these forums! Glad to hear! Any of you be down for a meet b4 the snow hits? If the weather permits, maybe a bbq/photoshoot/cruise on some weekend? LMK!

·
Registered
264 Posts
sweeettt!... Wasn't expecting this many replies! lol... but aite aite.. let me look ahead at my schedule too... will let yal know hopefully about a date sometime this week.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Yo coming into this thread pretty late but what up!? I'm out in Plymouth, go to school at MCTC downtown. Just got my spec before the snow hit...now I've gotta drop some change on winter tires (but that means I have an excuse to get new rims for the contis hehe).

·
Registered
435 Posts
welcome. im sure this meet will happen this spring we we all get the crappy snow tire off our cars lol

·
Registered
356 Posts
You guys actually have snow tires? still runnin the Falkens here.

Raysh, where in Buffalo are you? Im in the area once in a while.

1 - 20 of 727 Posts