A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator
20,851 Posts
If it can be done on a phone I would do it.
But I don't want to be the only one. Half the year I have way way more time than the other half of the year.

Need at least 2 new mods anyway

·
Super Moderator
5,054 Posts
Put my name in the hat, been around long enough might as well.

and approve my FS thread since you are on.

·
Administrator
286 Posts
If it can be done on a phone I would do it.
But I don't want to be the only one. Half the year I have way way more time than the other half of the year.

Need at least 2 new mods anyway
It is possible to do some moderation on the phone but you would have to use the full version of the site and not the mobile.

Put my name in the hat, been around long enough might as well.

and approve my FS thread since you are on.
Can you send us a PM putting your name in the draw. Phil will be on soon to start recruitment.

Cheers,

Danniella

·
Super Moderator
20,851 Posts
It is possible to do some moderation on the phone but you would have to use the full version of the site and not the mobile.

I would never use the mobile version. I exclusively use the full site on my phone.

·
Super Moderator
20,851 Posts
lol, here ya go, a zillion users all wanting to be mods now
LoL, surely not. There's not many active users anyway. I WISH we had enough users for there to be lots of people willing to do it.

I'm perfectly fine with other people doing it. But I am fine with doing it if needed. We definitely need some people to do it.

·
6,535 Posts
Hey fellas...sorry about that. I was let go from my desk job back in Jan and haven't had the time to actually check back in here. I'll try to be more present but my new work won't let me get online as much.

What's new?

·
Super Moderator
20,851 Posts
Hey fellas...sorry about that. I was let go from my desk job back in Jan and haven't had the time to actually check back in here. I'll try to be more present but my new work won't let me get online as much.

What's new?
Sorry for your work troubles man.

Not mad at ya.

I finally had to join Facebook so I've been giving everyone a hard time about not using the forum lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts