A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
21,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you have already read the rules for posting in this section and you still can not find your thread you have obviously missed something.

ALL threads that are posted here goes into a moderation queue. That means each and every thread will be viewed by a human and it will be physically approved or deleted.

PICTURES AND PRICES ARE A MUST OTHERWISE YOUR THREAD WILL NOT BE APPROVED AND IT WILL NOT SHOW UP IN THIS SECTION.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
9,641 Posts

·
Registered
3,379 Posts
Its a good thing in the end i guess, just like all change..... we have to get used to it.

·
Registered
26,956 Posts
bump because some people cant follow two simple rules. pictures and price... if you are going to post a thread and say "i will post pics later" then wait until later to post the thread, its that simple.

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
I posted a FS thread today at 3:04 pm and someone else posted one at 4:36pm but mine is still moderated? I have pics and prices...
Same to everyone. Same I do too I have to patient for mod to online then check the thread to approved then show up. Remember mods not always online for 24 hours. They not computer. They is human have to wait for them to online then approved.. that his rules which to save thread and more faster people selling..

·
BDSF
11,451 Posts
I posted a FS thread today at 3:04 pm and someone else posted one at 4:36pm but mine is still moderated? I have pics and prices...
It's been approved. If we neglect to approve your thread in a timely fashion, please pm a moderator. It being the weekend and all, we can be a little slow. Thanks!

·
Registered
35 Posts
I understand mods are not online 24/7. I was just wondering because someone had posted after me but their thread was approved first.

Either way, no matter now as my thread is up. Thanks misternuts!

·
BDSF
11,451 Posts
bout time. also there should be a post minimum. So people cant just come here and post spam/not contribute to b15u.
Eh, then you get people posting worthless crap just to get their post count up. We can generally spot the bs stuff and won't approve it in the first place.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
I didnt even realize i didn't have prices posted up. I posted up in like 10 diff places and i thought i had it on here good thing you guys bumped this up so i can see it lol

·
Registered
9,641 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
well is there a section for an interest thread then? because i think thats kinda wack..the part im selling is still in the car and its not something i can take out. I wanna get them sold asap because i just had to replace the steering rack and bearings in my car..

1 - 20 of 33 Posts