A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got these installed the other week let me know your opinion! 10000k on headlights. easy install. 3000k on Fogs took more time had to mod it up a little bit.

Highway

·
Registered
9,641 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hard to tell from the pics but how's the cutoff....with my '93 Altima, I used an HID-Extra 6000 kit and never got any flashes (lowered the headlight beam down) but I couldn't stand the hotspots. On the B15 the reflectors may be of better compatibility.

FWIW, this past spring I took the plunge and bought a pair of Morimoto Mini H1 projectors along with a new hid harness. You can use your kit ballasts if they're decent quality. Kit is $275 but closer to $200 or less if you have the ballasts already and the output is awesome. Lined up with an S2000, output was identical...
Bi-xenon Morimoto Mini Stage III Kit (H1) - Complete Retrofit Kits from The Retrofit Source Inc

Jeremy

·
Registered
2,675 Posts
I don't care for anything above 6000 for headlights, and even then not that fond of 6. I travel a split 2 lane highway on my way home from work at 1 in the morning and always end up seeing 8-12k headlight on a few cars heading the opposite direction, and they almost always hurt my eyes. If ya like em congrats! But not to my taste. Your fogs are awesome! Lol that's what I have in mine. Yours seem to have more yellow output, are your fog lenses tinted? Because I'm debating on doing it to increase the yellow.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don't care for anything above 6000 for headlights, and even then not that fond of 6. I travel a split 2 lane highway on my way home from work at 1 in the morning and always end up seeing 8-12k headlight on a few cars heading the opposite direction, and they almost always hurt my eyes. If ya like em congrats! But not to my taste. Your fogs are awesome! Lol that's what I have in mine. Yours seem to have more yellow output, are your fog lenses tinted? Because I'm debating on doing it to increase the yellow.
I really do like my headlights there not too blue for me. and no my fogs arnt tinted there clear. but im planing to tint them because i like the look! but hopefully it doesnt change the color because i like how they look now

·
Registered
2,675 Posts
Ok, I just was curious, maybe mine are still as bright and yellow, I may have just gotten use to how they look. Congrats on the lights, once ya go hid ya don't wanna go back!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts