A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to this and hope I am introducing myself in the right place. The pictures give a few different views of my 2006 sentra 1.8s They were taken at different times so the decals may change in a few images.

·
39,045 Posts
Welcome.

That is a clean ride.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you. I am a bit slow at this but am slowly figuring it out. Give me time and I will become more active.

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
Welcome, I'm in palmetto, maybe you can join some of the Tampa meets.

Sent via Tapatalk with my HTC Evo 3D... Android ftmfw!

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
wow BEE car! lol. nice car and some day we should florida meet!
Yes. This!

Sent via Tapatalk with my HTC Evo 3D... Android ftmfw!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I fully agree. Over here they have a weekly car show in Brooksville off hwy 50 and I have only seen one sentra and it has had nothing done to it. I think it is just someone who goes to walk around. Most of the cars are old muscle cars but they get a few tuners there. During November it tends to be a decent gathering of about 50 cars.

I have always wanted to find a meet since I see them for honda's all the time. I see a lot more sentra's out there now a days and would love to have a cruise some day and turn some heads with a group of sentras riding together. Plus my kids are certified sentra freaks now lol. They spot sentras before I do. If anyone ever puts it together, I wold be interested for sure.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I honestly got on this forum to learn a few things about mods. I have the visuals down pat but am trying to learn a bit about other things. I am new to the whole mod deal.

But I am wondering about intakes since I keep hearing mixed reviews. Being that mine is a 1.8s, What type of air intake would you all suggest since you are from florida? Some people say not to do a cold air intake because it rains here yet others say to get a c/a intake. I don't know much about it that is why I ask. Nothing would piss me off more than spending $200 on an intake kit only to hate the results. Anyone got any suggestions or can help with pro's or cons by specific brands? It's my everyday driver so I don't need insane mods. Just minors for now. Any help would be much appreciated.

·
Registered
4,075 Posts
The only difference in brands of intakes are colors, and types of metal they use, although most are aluminum. My advice: Buy a cheap intake kit off ebay, scrap the filter they give you, get a filter cone from autozone and call it a day.

You don't have to have a cold air (which goes in your fender well) you can also have a short ram (sits in your engine bay where your current filter is) Either way, you're gonna gain a little power and it will look better

·
Registered
9,641 Posts

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
I honestly got on this forum to learn a few things about mods. I have the visuals down pat but am trying to learn a bit about other things. I am new to the whole mod deal.
I lol'd.

·
39,045 Posts
There is a whole thread about that man.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
To each their own. Some like the look of it, some don't but everyone is entitled to their opinions. What I like others may not and vise versa. That's why I joined so I am learning about things I can do and not paying someone else to work on it. Have to learn to crawl before I can walk the sentra walk... The car is far from perfect but I am sure with time and knowledge I will get her up to par.

SoundEfx, Is there a way you can link me to that topic? I am new here and the site is still a little confusing to me. Haven't learned it yet. Maybe I am using the wrong search terms but not having luck. I appreciate any help. We are all newbies at some point in time.

·
Registered
903 Posts
^ fathom dont get offended by anyone here, basically were all here to help eachother out even with tough love sometimes.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Would never get offended. Everyone has their opinions and I have plenty of my own. I am the new guy so can't come in here with the head in the clouds lol. I'm here to learn since I have no clue what the hell I am doing LMAO.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
@smokindon are you gonna make some black beans with that rice? Been awhile since I had me some black beans & rice. LOL

·
Banned
4,402 Posts
That's cool, everyone starts somewhere. It shows dude lol.

If you took off the graphics & tail lights, and dropped it a little those wheels wouldn't look so bad.

It's hideous bro.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts