A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2002 Spec V

First time here hopping I could be part of this community and be able to learn from you guys. If in any thing can be of any help, I will be glad to do so.

Attachments

·
Registered
115 Posts
Welcome aboard! A fellow 2002 Spec V owner here. Car's nice and clean. I'm not digging the wheels but otherwise looks good :D. Where in PA are you located?

Like @2k2SpecV said, read up on that thread. Header and LocTite'd butterflies are the first two things to do if the car's engine is 100% stock. From there on out, happy modding. This forum's a good resource, so search around, and if you can't find an answer by searching, ask away :D.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Clean ride, get rid of those rims and go back to stock headlights!

Reactions: snoopSER

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Welcome. Def read up on what others forwarded to you. Tell us a bit about the car like miles, mods, etc. I'm neither a fan of those wheels, but its yours so enjoy!

·
39,082 Posts
Any updates pimp?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Welcome aboard! A fellow 2002 Spec V owner here. Car's nice and clean. I'm not digging the wheels but otherwise looks good :D. Where in PA are you located?

Like @2k2SpecV said, read up on that thread. Header and LocTite'd butterflies are the first two things to do if the car's engine is 100% stock. From there on out, happy modding. This forum's a good resource, so search around, and if you can't find an answer by searching, ask away :D.
Erie, Pa

·
Registered
115 Posts

·
Registered
3,005 Posts

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Car looks a million times better. I think I like what you did with the stock rims...doesn't look too cheesy.

Silver paint looks flawless...I wish my black paint job looked like that.

Did you buy the car with those chrome rims on it or what? They were soooo bad Lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts