1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
2006 Nissan Sentra 1.8S Special Edition
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
June 3rd, 2020. The Day I Bought It.

April 24th, 2021 The Day I finished It.

I’ve done many “mods” to it, Since then not just stickers. Nothing fancy or super impressive.
-PowerStop Brakes.
-NGK Spark Plugs
-K&N Air and Oil Filter
-LEDGLOW UnderGlow.
-Spec V OEM Strut Brace (My car is 1.8)
-Gutted Interior
-2J Lightweight Pulley
-MaxPeedingRods Coilovers.
-OBX Headers.

·
Super Moderator
6,206 Posts
Realistically, sticker bombed is incorrect for this...it's been sticker nuked....

·
Premium Member
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I think I see a sticker missing ... 11 o'clock rear wheel ... looks like a patch of the original paint color.
Thanks brother! I didn’t even notice that. I will get it tomorrow. I take long breaks from it cause it does honestly get boring but it is worth it to me.

·
Registered
21 Posts
How do you even manage a sticker nuke like this??? Also, how’d you fit the strut brace on? The Spec-V braces have one bolt hole higher than the rest and it’s been a BITCH trying to find OEM strut assemblies that work. I’ve been interested going coil overs when my shocks eventually fail but I still gotta do more research.

·
Premium Member
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
How do you even manage a sticker nuke like this??? Also, how’d you fit the strut brace on? The Spec-V braces have one bolt hole higher than the rest and it’s been a BITCH trying to find OEM strut assemblies that work. I’ve been interested going coil overs when my shocks eventually fail but I still gotta do more research.
I used the inside bolt of the coilovers under the strut brace and slipped the Strutbrace over the thread thing that sticks up out of the coilovers for the bolts.

Then I slipped the outside of the strut brace under the outside bolts of the coilovers

I hope this helps. Sorry for the poor picture quality. I just ran outside in the middle of the night to show you Lol

·
Registered
5,533 Posts
Not gonna lie. I like it. Its just so different but done well.

Reactions: Richardw72

·
Registered
21 Posts
I used the inside bolt of the coilovers under the strut brace and slipped the Strutbrace over the thread thing that sticks up out of the coilovers for the bolts. View attachment 173265

View attachment 173266

Then I slipped the outside of the strut brace under the outside bolts of the coilovers

View attachment 173267

I hope this helps. Sorry for the poor picture quality. I just ran outside in the middle of the night to show you Lol
Kinda confused but I think I understand the gist. No worries about picture quality. It’s fine.

·
Super Moderator
6,206 Posts
I used the inside bolt of the coilovers under the strut brace and slipped the Strutbrace over the thread thing that sticks up out of the coilovers for the bolts. View attachment 173265

View attachment 173266

View attachment 173267

I'm gonna have to throw a flag on this one, that needs to be flush or you will not gain the proper use of the brace.

·
Premium Member
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I'm gonna have to throw a flag on this one, that needs to be flush or you will not gain the proper use of the brace.
Thanks man. I was kinda confused on how to use it as well. This is the correct way right? It’s just not even on mine?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts