A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2004 Nissan Sentra Se-R Spec V
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last weekend I was driving the car around quite a bit and on my way back from the junkyard (about 40 miles away) the car started jerking real bad in low rpms and I had now power past 3k rpms. I still drove the car home going 70 ish and it was drivable but any hill or coming to a stop I would almost completely lose acceleration. It was a first for me, the only thing that was different is I was a bit low on gas. I'm thinking maybe my throttle body is going out. I don't have a CEL and I've been driving it around to see if I get one but nothing. Any ideas?

·
Registered
5,040 Posts
No cel that sucks. Still check for pendings. Could be alot of things.. but I feel its something obvious.

·
Super Moderator
5,469 Posts
MAF...ecu may not have seen the voltage....I can't remember the term fire the "hot film".... and air volume

·
Registered
2004 Nissan Sentra Se-R Spec V
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This is what I've done so far with no change to the cars behavior. Changed spark plugs, changed MAF with one from an 2004 Se-R (Same year as mine) and today I'll be swapping out my throttle body. If none of that works ill be looking at fuel next. Maybe the tiny fuel filter got clogged or something from me running it so low on fuel.

·
Registered
5,040 Posts
I was thinking about that too. What is actual value of fuel pressure.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts