A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 160 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He got the Galant! He's very happy with it, it drives very nicely. He's already put a quart of Marvel Mystery Oil in, as well as using 1/2 bottle of Lucas Oil Fuel Treatment every full tank. Here are some pictures of the car:

Attachments

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Why not?

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My son isn't able to use the internet due to legal complications, so I am doing the posting for him.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
EDIT: Don't want to make too much information public.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
I understand this may be a difficult time for you and your family. I may be able to help look at my name
<------

I help people all around the world. PM if you ever need someone to talk to. Nice car.

·
Registered
26,956 Posts
wow holy shit, on the internet on behalf of your son. you guys must have no lives.

tell him we only hope he has stopped with the alcohol and weed and get well soon. and congrats on the twins.

·
Registered
21,701 Posts

·
Registered
26,956 Posts
Well he did beg us all for money a few months ago and we gave willingly...because he plead to us about his GF being pregnant with twins and how he would stop using drugs and all that....

SO what did he do now? SMH.
so you guys are part owner of the new galant then? get it on sundays so you can pick me up and we go to the track and race thi sbad boy.

·
39,045 Posts
I wish I could have bought a car like that.
Congrats with the twins and the new car.

·
Registered
3,379 Posts
Congrats on the New car. Driving a car like that Makes you wanna just cruise around (not race or be a dick) @ least thats how i feel when i drive the Wifes G6 (same category of car as the galant) vs My Spec LOL

You are taking a step in the right direction, Family first.

·
Registered
9,641 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
http://www.b15u.com/b15-sentra-2000-2006/20205-getting-mad-money-what-should-i-do.html

http://www.b15u.com/b15-sentra-2000-2006/24942-lifes-about-change-im-preparing.html

first he's getting mad money, then he's asking for money, got into legal trouble and now has a new car. i say there;s plenty of parenting fail up in there.
In june he's expexting 3-5k in october. In november he doesn't have a running car and needs help.
Now his mom posts with nothing more than "legal complications" and "terms of bail".
What gives? Hacker? Pedo? Spy for terror group?

1 - 20 of 160 Posts